3 failed downloads

Note to admin: This means 3 of my daily downloads are used up. Can you reset 3 downloads for me?
My downloads didn't complete for 3 of them, so I think I should get back 3 downloads in my daily quota, so I can attempt to redownload these.

Comments

• Oh I see I have more downloads now that I logged in with my account, not just the original 25 for guest downloaders.

• A download constitutes you clicking the link for the mirror. Whether or not it actually finishes depends on your Internet connection strength and reliability.

Also if you're really concerned about downloads finishing, wget is your friend.

• @Doqtor Kirby said:
    A download constitutes you clicking the link for the mirror. Whether or not it actually finishes depends on your Internet connection strength and reliability.

Also if you're really concerned about downloads finishing, wget is your friend.

How would one use wget on winworld downloads? I use it a lot to download http-indexes and all the stuff there. I thought it is not possible with winworld?