[Request] Is it possible to upload the Service Pack 3 for Windows XP?

I don't know if it has much sense, but is it possible to upload the Service Pack 3 for Windows XP? It could have some use, for example if you want to use the good old windows xp paint If you need the ond NT Backup utility, how about it? I should have a copy of the English Version and the Italina Version. We are uploading a fre update, not the ISO of the installation disk, so we should not have any kind of legal issues with that

Comments

• SP3 is freely available in multiple languages from sites like this: windowsarchives.com/updates/#listxp.

I don't think it's a good use of server space for an abandonware site.

• Exactly. We generally don't post freeware/shareware unless it is historically significant or of specific use to the Winworld community.

There are better sites that keep track of service packs and post SP-3 updates.

• at the very top of the board -- "DO NOT Request Office 2000 or XP!"

that'd include XP SP3

• There is no sence to discuss about requesting Windows XP related software on this thread. I think this thread should be locked.

• Windows XP is NOT allowed in the library! That also includes it's Service Packs!

• I don't know why everyone feels they need to add a comment. The question was asked and answered a while ago.

This discussion has been closed.