[OFFER] Microsoft Windows Codename Longhorn Build 3790

HELLO AWESOME WINWORLDPC COMMUNITY ! I have somethink for Windows codename Longhorn lovers :D I found Windows codename longhorn build 3790. I will be happy if it will be in post reset folder in WinworldPC folder WIndows Longhorn. I post screenshot from my test instalation in virtualbox. File is uploaded here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yAb0WXGHF_6iMp3bKevAsVAKLqStFDWp/view?usp=sharing WARNING ! Extract archive vith 7-zip ! Winrar or Winzip may damage archive ! Anti WPA tools not inclused in archive ! Mising files are in d:/i386 folder. CHECK DATE BEFORE INSTALLING !

Comments

• WARNING ! Extract archive vith 7-zip ! Winrar or Winzip may damage archive

• Just a reminder, you can and should edit posts instead of making multiple posts within a few minutes of each other. That is how most forums work.

• edited March 2019

@SomeGuy said:
    Just a reminder, you can and should edit posts instead of making multiple posts within a few minutes of each other. That is how most forums work.

Yeah i should this look a bit messy :D Or just recreate it again and remove this post

• Is this the earliest Longhorn build? It looks way too much like XP to my liking. I dunno... what do you think, @SomeGuy?

• edited March 2019

Nope this is the reset point for Longhorn when it became based on the Windows Server 2003 SP1 RC (?) codebase. After this the build number jumped to 5000

I'm not sure about how functional it is and whether it could be upgraded to 2003 SP2/R2 (using BWC's tools to change the build number), which would give you a nicely updated "Windows XP Professional - Version 2003"; something that would be frowned upon. Somehow I doubt it.

Nonetheless this is going on my T60.

• Its just reseted Longhorn based on Windows Server 2003 RC1 SP1 vith face of Windows XP

• edited March 2019

After some research, it appears the only thing this build has to do with Longhorn is the EULA. It also has zero-day activation, which means you will have to boot into safe mode immediately to do... you know...

I think an upgrade to SP2 wouldn't be too difficult, because from what I've seen it's quite stable and it's 5.2.3790 (the same as Server 2003).

• edited March 2019

I search in this build are some files changed instead Microsoft Windows Welcome music is other song ( No hay Problema Folder c:/windows/system32/oobe/images) and SP2 cant be installed on this build ( This is not Server 2003 build but this is Longhorn build. ) Also i use domain in virtualbox and Server to prevent internet usage in old Windows that i have installed here and this build for same reason doesnt want to join this domain created in Windows Server 2003 Enterprice

• edited March 2019

No Hay Problema is also the title.wma in Server 2003.

I was able to slipstream Server 2003 (not XP x86) SP2 into this build using nLite. But it wouldn't load the HAL DLLs when booting on my T60. So it appears to be harder than I originally thought; thus I'm going with pure 2003R2.

I don't think you're supposed to directly integrate service packs into pre-releases anyway.

• PLEASE NOTE The link for download is DOWN ! If you wanna download archive contact me at scaniaking326@gmail.com

• Wow! Nice that we have the earliest version of Longhorn in here. I am not sure how the Microsoft lawyers would feel about this... Probably another cease and desist letter.