[OFFER] Windows 98 SE Arabic Local and Enabled

edited September 2018 in Offers & Requests

Back in the days, MS provided Arab users with two versions of Windows 98: Enabled and Local. The Enabled version has an English UI with support of Arabic keyboards. The Local version of the OS has a complete Arabic UI, in addition to supporting Arabic keyboards of course.

I noticed both versions are missing from the Windows 98 section, so I'm glad to offer bootable ISO images for the two. I just added "msbatch.inf" to both versions for easier installation (automatic keys entry and disabling bootup diskettes making).

Comments

• Hello thanks for uploading these rare copies of windows 98 , i have an error when installing like, when windows starting to setup the components a window appear that "explorer performed illegal operation" and shell32.dll is missing, how can i get rid of it Thanks, Sorry for my bad english :)

• Hello mesho417 and sorry for this late reply. I just installed Windows 98 Enabled version on a new VM and it worked flawlessly. Just make sure you choose the defaults options during installation. Good luck :)

• great thank for this missing copy of Windows 98 Arabic

• edited March 2019

Thank you for these bootable ISO images they are really rare but do you have the Arabic bootable ISO images for Windows 95 and/or Windows Me (Enabled & Local) too?

• @lionking said:
    Thank you for these bootable ISO images they are really rare but do you have the Arabic bootable ISO images for Windows 95 and/or Windows Me (Enabled & Local) too?

i found the local version.

https://forum.winworldpc.com/discussion/11301/need-windows-me-arabic

• Thank you.
    I wish I could find Windows 95 bootable ISO (Enabled & Local) too.

• Both are available here as RTM releases, but Microsoft never made a bootable Windows 95 CD-ROM. That started with NT4 and carried on to OEM releases of 98.

• edited June 2019

@win32 said:
    Both are available here as RTM releases, but Microsoft never made a bootable Windows 95 CD-ROM. That started with NT4 and carried on to OEM releases of 98.

Thank you, although, I was hoping it was present.