[Offer] Microsoft Windows Codename Longhorn Build 4020

Comments

• Sorry for bump, but its not very hard to get it if you have BA FTP access.

• Only if you do. Also @Windows 2000, if you share stuff from the BA FTP, you will get FTP access removed.

• @ComputerHunter said:
    Only if you do. Also @""Windows 2000", if you share stuff from the BA FTP, you will get FTP access removed.

We all know that.
    But I wonder where he got that from. Maybe he used somebody's login details?

• @Windows 2000 , this is off-topic but don't you know there is an IP lock thing so it makes sure only one IP can download from the FTP? If you login from another place, it will give you an error. I bet he had FTP access so he can get download the file and upload it to Mega. I don't think anybody will even care about the Longhorn build being leaked to other communities. Also for you it might be easy to get FTP access and for other people it might be hard.

• @ComputerHunter The same ISO, along with 4032, is also on IA. But the uploader's BAaccount is banned. That is why I wonder where how he, along with ShermanHerron12 (WindowsLover2016 on BA) got the iso.

• There is no sense worrying about BA rules here. Whoever submitted it in the first place may have shared it elsewhere. Common stuff winds up floating around anyway. Whatever BA does to their members is their problem. That is just the way it is.

This discussion has been closed.