Adobe Type Manager 4.x

edited August 2019 in Product Comments

imageAdobe Type Manager 4.x

WinWorld is an online museum dedicated to providing free and open access to one of the largest archives of abandonware software and information on the web.

Read the full story here

Comments

• There is no such atm folder on Adobe's FTP site. (ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/atm/)

• edited August 2019

@BigAlUK said:
    There is no such atm folder on Adobe's FTP site. (ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/atm/)

It looks like Adobe pulled down their whole FTP site. Even download.adobe.com is not working.

The old site that you used to be able to download CS2 from is now replaced with Creative Cloud crap.

• Ok, removed the old link from the description.

• edited August 2019

Actually, they haven't pulled it all down. (ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe) is still accessible using FileZilla 3.44.1 in passive mode. It's just that the ATM sub-folder no-longer exists. I'm connected to it right now (Tues 13th Aug 2019 21:48 GMT). I guess now is the right time to download the crap out of it before they do something to it all... :)

There's still many many GigaBytes of stuff there relating to most of Adobe's legacy products - just not ATM :(

• @BigAlUK said:
    Actually, they haven't pulled it all down. (ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe) is still accessible using FileZilla 3.44.1 in passive mode. It's just that the ATM sub-folder no-longer exists. I'm connected to it right now (Tues 13th Aug 2019 21:48 GMT). I guess now is the right time to download the crap out of it before they do something to it all... :)

There's still many many GigaBytes of stuff there relating to most of Adobe's legacy products - just not ATM :(

That is weird. I looked at it this morning and it said "directory does not exist" or something like that. Seems to be working now.