[OFFER] Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Czech, Norwegian, Hungarian

I've ripped these as three separate ISOs from the April 1999 MSDN CDs. They're bootable and ready to upload!

Comments

• This looks interesting, upload them when you get the chance!

• I'd love to but I don't know how! I've searched around and all the references to uploading are pointing to the FTP server which apparently doesn't exist anymore.

• You actually need to upload the dumps to MEGA or Mediafire .

• I've uploaded them to my server. Once they're fetched and put onto a mirror, I'll delete them. Is that the workflow?

http://dl.mroach.com/iso/

• Bump. If it's not wanted, I'll delete them.
  • edited July 2020
    It seems there is only one person doing the curation of this library and he’s pretty thorough about testing the stuff that’s offered, so it can take a little while for things to become available for download.
  • Yea, that would be me. I do have the ISOs downloaded and sitting in my "contrib" folder, but I have hundreds of things I need to process. Things that are huge and not in English tend to fall to the bottom.
  • I wasn't aware of the process. Now that I know how it works and that they've been downloaded and queued, I can remove them from my server. Thanks for doing thorough reviews/audits of this stuff to make WinWorldPC a trusted source for install media.
    If there's some way the audit process could be sped-up with automated testing of some kind, that's my wheelhouse and I'd be keen to help!