Favorite MS-DOS games?

Share here your favorite DOS games here. Make a list of it. My favourite games are:

• Mario's Game Gallery
  • Wolfenstein 3D
  • Bomberman
  • Donkey Kong (Runs on CGA)
  • Windoze

Comments

• Probably my favorite is Tilt!, otherwise known as Hyper 3-D Pinball, but for me it's been an absolute sod to get running on anything other than pure DOS.

• Hocus Pocus and Ken's Labyrinth are two of my favorites. I've had them running on pretty much every computer I've owned.

• No time for games these days, but I liked Ultima Underworld, Ultima Underworld II, Sim City 2000, Sim Earth, and, of course, DOOM.

• I didn't play DOS games much but if I had to choose one, then it'd have to be Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time.

• Hmm. I think Wolfenstein 3D (also known as WOLF3D, it's a shortened verison of the full name) and the Donkey Kong, in CGA. I don't really know what else.
  • Bio Menace
    Blake Stone
    Rise of the Triad
    Doom Series
    Commander Keen Series
    Duke Nukem Series
    Fallout
    ZZT
    Kroz
    Sim City 2000
    Flashback
    Jill of the Jungle
    Jazz Jackrabbit
    Halloween Harry (Alien Carnage)
    and a shit ton more I could list on and on.
  • I always keep Ultima 1-5 on tap, but just lately been playing Commander Keen.
  • F-15 Strike Eagle II
    F-19 Stealth Fighter
    Rambo III
  • simcity (1989)
    DOOM
    Marble-Drop
  • indiana jones and the fate of atlantis
    crystal caves
    electroman
    epic pinball
    light house: the dark being.
    heat light
    god of thunder
    commander keen
    capt. comic
    castlevania
    megaman
    and many more :)
  • The BUILD trinity is my favorite bunch of games. Every vintage Pentium-based laptop has a copy of Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior and Blood installed.
  • Prince of Persia (although I sucked at playing it).
  • Doom
    Dangerous Dave
    Wolfenstein 3D
    Descent
    Shadow Warrior
    GTA
    Warcraft 1&2
    and many more...
  • edited August 2021
    monkey island 1 and 2, leisure suit larry, doom 1 and 2, quake 1, destruction derby, lotus 3, rockford, prince of persia 1 and 2, nicky boom, moto grand prix, alone in the dark, duke nukem, wolftenstein 3D, indiana jones saga, prisoner of ice, fade to black, flashback, another world, arkanoid, loom, street fighter, sango fighter, golden axe 1 and 2, lemmings, lion king, aladdin, Ishar 1 and 2, the eye of the beholder, stunts, Carmen Sandiego saga, lhx attack chopper, lode runner, crime wave, epic pinball y pinball fantasies, cyber empires, double bubble, snow bros, sam and max, day of the tentacle, maniac mansion, loadstar, earthworm jim, space crusade, space hulk, kights of xentar, incredible machine saga, dark seed 1 and 2, galaxian, galaga, space goose, pang, supaplex, hexxen, descent, dune, rise of the triad, discworld, lamborghini american challenge, mortal kombat, cool spot, the light corridor, and many more I can't remember now.
  • - Doom
    - Wolfenstein 3D
    - Jazz Jackrabbit
    - SimCity (1989)
    - Duke Nukem
    and many more :P
  • ah/64d apache longbow
    f15 strike eagle
  • Darkseed
    Doom
    Alone in the Dark
  • The sierra and Lucas arts adventure games, simcity 2000, sim farm, links golf, transport tycoon, pinball fantasies and jazz rabbit
  • It's great to see some love for the classic DOS games. I have fond memories of playing DOS games on my old computer too. Some of my personal favorites include:
    - Duke Nukem 3D - A classic first-person shooter game with lots of humor and action-packed gameplay.
    - Commander Keen - A series of side-scrolling platformers that were tons of fun to play. I remember the first time I played it, I was blown away by the graphics and gameplay.
    - Lemmings - A puzzle game where you have to guide a group of lemmings to safety.
  • Doom
    Terminal Velocity
    Commander Keen
    Duke Nukem
    Wolfenstein 3D
    And many more…