Locating mouse drivers

Over the years I've had this laptop, I've had five different mice connected to it and I'm wondering how I can locate each of their drivers and uninstall them, with exception of one for the mouse I have currently of course (which is the Dell MS-116, that's been kind to me since I got to it). Device Manager didn't really help so I'm just asking if there's another way to locate each every one of them.

The past mouse drivers this laptop had were of the Logitech B100, HP X1000, a Microsoft mouse and an older Logitech mouse that I had since 2003, and I wish I'd knew of its model number (because it was a very good mouse up until it went kaput all of a sudden many years later).

Thanks.

Comments

• Bumping this with something... a while ago, I've had another mouse connected to this laptop briefly (the Yumqua Y-01, which was a handheld mouse) but it was soon proved to be unsuitable and I'd want the laptop to lose memory of it ever having its driver installed. If it's not possible to locate it's driver alone as with the other mice I mentioned, then that's fine by me. I'll just leave it as it is even though I wouldn't plug that mouse back in again.
  • What is the point of removing them? They won't hurt anything, and they take up like 10KB of space.
  • What version of windows are you talking about? I think booting Win9x in safe mode will show devices for drivers that are not in use, where you can remove them. But that only removes registry entries, not files. The upshot is if the device is detected again later, windows will prompt for a driver, letting you install a different one if needed.
  • @SomeGuy, this is for my host system, Windows 7. I should've stated that sooner.