Thanks to everyone

I just want to thank everyone for all the great contributions lately. Keep them coming. I'll try to get them processed when I can, although I have a mountain of stuff including a lot of older crufty stuff.

This is what makes Winworld great. Everyone who chips in and archives some floppy disk that otherwise would have gone in the trash. Everyone who blows the dust off of some obscure program to kick it around and test it. Everyone who just comes here to see what it was all about.

WinWorld from the past, to the present, for the future. Wherever that may take us.

Comments

• I hope many of disk collector to dump disks.
  • Many thanks to you, SomeGuy, and the rest of the team that keep this site operating!
  • Yeah! Thanks to all the WinWorld team in charge of keeping everything running!
  • "I hope many of disk collector to dump disks. "
    I have a few disks to dump, and a buttload of CD's to iso.
  • I've got some stuff to dump too. I found a box of old Mac stuff. Inside I saw what looked like the box to dBase Mac. Hopefully it's complete.
  • Thanks for your hard work in ingesting and categorizing all this old software, SomeGuy. WinWorld is doing a very important service, and I hope it's here to stay for many more years. I'm a voracious reader of old computer magazines like InfoWorld and PC Mag, and it's sad to think that perhaps over half of the software reviewed might be lost forever and only survive as screenshots. That's why I always get excited when I see dusty old floppies of packaged software in the wild. Even if the software is boring at face value, it's like discovering an old lost silent film from the 1910s.