[OFFER] A bunch of old UNIX/Linux stuff

This is not my site, but I checked with the owner and he said it was alright to post it here and for his uploads to be added to the library. There's a ton of good stuff here, some of which WinWorld should add. I've used his Solaris 8 and 9 install media and it's been a big help. Seem to be all original uploads. He also has uploaded versions of Photoshop for both Solaris and Silicon Graphics, which are pretty rare and have been missing from the WinWorld library.

https://fsck.technology/

Comments

• I've seen that site, there is a lot of stuff on there. Not all of is is suitable for Winworld, and some of it, I think is already on Winworld.

I don't have time to go through it anytime soon, so if anyone sees anything specific that should be added, please discuss it.
  • There are a few things I've tested that I feel should definitely be added:

Sun Solaris 8 PSR4 02-2004: WinWorld only has Solaris 8 x86, and this is the SPARC version. It's also the latest release of Solaris 8 that Sun put out

Sun Solaris 9 09-2005 (Update 9): Same as above, except WinWorld does not have Solaris 9 at all. Mainstream support has been cut for both of these OSes at this point.

Photoshop 2.5.2 and 3.0 for Solaris and Photoshop 2.5.2 and 3.0.1 for IRIX

All of these were previously very hard to find, and this site is the only one that has them. The Sun stuff has been very useful for my Sun hardware. The UNIX versions of Photoshop have been on the want list for ages now.
  • I found HP-UX and IRIX install media/software which I didn't find here, maybe those should be added as well?