Offer / Attached "Geoworks : Writer"

Here is the FULL version of "Geoworks : Writer". Its 2 x 1.44mb disks (Disk 1 and 2) and 1 x 720kb (Disk 3).
I think its a cut down version of Geoworks! And I love ANYTHING Geoworks.. so I was glad to finally find a copy! I'm on a mission to collect and share/preserve everything Geoworks! :-)

Its a very interesting version as the disks are used (have original labels under them from "MS DOS" other 2 are "Parsons Tech" disks. BUT they have REAL Geoworks labels over the top of these! Disk 1 2 and 3 are on the disks from like a "Dymo" Labeller as well. So maybe this was a test or early version?? its quite odd.

I will flat bed scan the Disks, Box and probably front of any manuals inside the box. (I have to get my scanner out).

But wanted to share the program first.

Thanks,

T.

Comments

• You have to follow this (for older versions of Geoworks) There is a known bug with the installer. On faster computers, the very end of the GUI setup portion will crash with a "divide by zero" error. To work around this, edit the GEOS.INI file, find the line "continueSetup =", and change "true" to "false".
  • @GC8TECH
    Thanks for the offer, this serial number works for it: 2101-0011-0207-0026.
  • Sweet, It also says "add latter".. But not sure how long you can keep skipping it :-) I hope to Flat bed scan the disks and everything this coming week or so... Then they can be added to the disk image files
  • Here are scans of each of the 3 Disks, Front of included manual, Front of box and Back of box. The Box is really badly bashed up.. so these are the best scans i could do. You can now zip everything up.. and I'd hope it might get included on the site :-)
    T.