Names

QQ
edited July 2004 in News & Announcements
OK, ppl are changing their names to more and more outrageous stuff.

I'm seriously considering locking username the way they are (Fish/Duff will have their say I hope) so you might want to pick a name you're comfortable with and will be for a while.

Names on this (or any) board are like real names, they're how people identify other ppl. If everyone in the real world changed their name (their ENTIRE) name to something completely different...it would make recognition by non verbal/visual/auditory contact next to impossible. and since this board is ALL written communication, names are vital to recognition, understanding, implied integrity, and hence a good community.

-Q

Comments

• I think im pretty comfortable with TopherNET.
  • ok, fixed it.

Now you gotta change my sub title to

"Becuase Fairys Wear Boots"
  • ya can i have my sub title changed to

Lucifer the 3rd ?
  • LOL, Winboy, listen to the song Black Sabbath, picture what hes singing about.

Your gonna see those things in the next week or so.

"figure in black that stands before me......"
    "big black shape with eyes of fire"

Yes....
  • "take my hand, i am lucifer the 3rd",

lol, me dale and ozzy live in a cool place called hell, thx to ozzy
  • Its "My Name is Lucifer, please take my hand" Its from the song NIB
  • lol, take my hand!!

and come to a cool place called hell
  • Me too :-)

Becuase Fairys do wear boots :-)

I got no idea what that mean :-(

I cant find a definition....
  • fairys wear boots, meaning, gay people like to wear boots with short shorts :-( and work at construction mills
  • LMFAO!

The gay steel mill
  • exactly! lmao!! doe faggots in tight jeans
  • *disturbing*
  • Yea let's keep this reasonably on topic.

-Q
  • I don't like these overt name changes, either.
  • Yeah.....I have a feeling your gonna see a Lucifer III name on this board....wont be me....guess who?
  • Mr. Maniasoft?
  • If he does I'm gonna change it back and lock changes.

What he does in his own place is his own buissiness, but this is a public board and this obsession of his isn't helping the community one bit.

-Q
  • Winboy, do practice Black Magic?
  • Seriously people, its almost impossible to keep up with new names all the time. The only thing I changed with mine was the three numbers at the end... They went from 650 to 3000. That was it.
  • um like my name just fine.... it was like a powerful company on my favorite show... i thought the name sounded good... erm not into name changes
  • LOL, I've never made one change to mine and I've been here for quite a while.
  • Neither have I SurfinSHELL23
    But FishNET3000 changed his for a good reason. They
    took away his first number.
    Thump
  • Thump wrote:
    Neither have I SurfinSHELL23
    Thump

Yea, the old 650 part was a bit outdated. Especially since on almost everything I have migrated my contacts, settings, etc to FishNET3000. So it was time to move on in life and change the forum name to 3000 too.
  • Thump wrote:
    Neither have I SurfinSHELL23
    Thump

Yea, the old 650 part was a bit outdated. Especially since on almost everything I have migrated my contacts, settings, etc to FishNET3000. So it was time to move on in life and change the forum name to 3000 too.

3000 is a better number.
  • Yea. I can understand Fish changing his.
  • I changed mine to TechnologyHut because my logo said TechnologyHut, and it matches my site.
  • You were cmputerman, right?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file