OMFG I got it to work!!!

QQ
edited July 2004 in Hardware
http://www.SkyCache.com/img/HugeRes.PNG

2048 * 1536 @ 32Bit!!!

-Q

Comments

• And how large is your monitor? 22" or something?

My 15" is cant handle 1024x768 with refreshrates higher than 70hz... :(
  • I'm using a 17" at 1280x1024 @ 60 Hz
  • my 15" monitor can go up to about 1700* something......
  • It's 19" @ 60Hz

-Q

PS. With DUAL inputs!
  • I got a 17". 1024x768@85Hz
  • My 17" won't go over 60Hz, it's a ASTVision 7L from 1996. Very nice, just low refresh rate.
  • I got 2 of those, 1 on my 400MHz and I think the other on mt 266
  • bah, i'm stuck with 1024x768 and cant change it to the one thats a little bit larger.... bah... i've tried everything...
  • Dont you have a laptop? That could expain why.
  • Probly you monitor, most 15"s cant do more than 1024x768, I got a few 15"'s that cant go past it either.
  • Why does it say

[default monitor] on ________________

Doesnt show the video card even with the drivers?
  • OK I jacked mine up to 75Hz and it was HORRIBLE, kept wobbling back and forth.

-Q
  • http://store.displaysound.com/21insogmo2.html

That'll give you a good idea of it, I'm not sure the specs are the same. I know that my housing is different as it was for an OEM (Invensys/Foxboro).

Edit: I'm desperately looking for drivers for this monitor, any helps?! I've tried Google, and Sony's ughly about it. Try to claim it never happened.
  • lol, i did that once before and it looked drunk! one side of the screen kept on leaning over!
  • Q wrote:
    http://store.displaysound.com/21insogmo2.html

That'll give you a good idea of it, I'm not sure the specs are the same. I know that my housing is different as it was for an OEM (Invensys/Foxboro).

Edit: I'm desperately looking for drivers for this monitor, any helps?! I've tried Google, and Sony's ughly about it. Try to claim it never happened.

www.driverguide.com
  • My 20 inch can go up to 1600x1200 but only in 16bit color, but if i upgrade my card i think i can get that in 32bit color.
  • They didn't have the driver.

-Q
  • Invensys/Foxboro huh, my dad used to work there before leaving to work at Bose.
  • HaH! What DO they do? My Dad knew what they did but I completely forgot what he said about them ((fail) I know).

-Q
  • I don't know what they do either... I think they did one thing...then changed and do something else...
  • Invensys Foxboro is part of the Invensys Production Management Division and provides world class Foxboro information technology, automation, and process solutions to a wide range of manufacturing applications for the cement, chemical, metals & mining, oil & gas, pulp & paper, power, pharmaceutical and specialty chemicals. Besides Foxboro, the division includes APV, Baan, SimSci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.

Uhm...it seems like they do...just about anything...
  • Eyyaaa...

-Q
  • I got my crapy 17inch Dell Monitor to work in 2000x1600. Looked real gooffie and the refresh rate sucked.
  • My 17" Sony looked really goofy in 1600 x 1200 just now.