IBM and Winboy

QQ
edited July 2004 in News & Announcements
Delete my profile. I am done.
Q wrote:
Was it IBM and Winboy, the gay thing, the parenting thing, or the filler post thing?
I am tired with this devil thing. I am Mormon and I do not like about 75% of
what is usually posted. I didn't see the thing from Mr Clean about the
useless posts, sorry bout that. And besides there is waaay to much swearing,
and other talk going on that I don't like.

Congradulations you 2, you managed to scare away a valued contributor and member, while in the mean time annoying about 3/4s of the remainder of the regulars and severly souring the atmosphere in here.

This has GOT and stop and WILL stop. You 2 either stop it with these fixations, quiet down, stop insulting people, stop getting annoyed when someone proves you wrong (If you want to argue back, post it with a citation or shut up), and tone down your :-Ps, LOLs, and lmaos.

We WILL ban both of you for all time if need be. You've reached the end of your tether and our tolerance. You've been unbanned in order to make a defence, if you can muster any. Any offtopic rambling or aforementioned behavior will be treated as a a final rulebreaking and will be greeted with the aforementioned ban.

-Q

Comments

• Congrats Winboy and IBM u made a good member leave.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. (fail)
  • Well, Im not
  • Well, Im not

Thats because you are fucking retarted and ignorant to the pont that you should not be permitted to live. Grow the fuck up you qeer dumbass.
  • Well, Im not

Thats because you are fucking retarted and ignorant to the pont that you should not be permitted to live. Grow the fuck up you qeer dumbass.

Your one to talk FuckNUT
  • Well, Im not

Your one to talk FuckNUT

Wow! I cant explain the retartedness of that post! It has *NO* content (as usual), and is just trying to start a fight, that like normal, will be lost by IBMWarpster. You are a total dumbass, incapable of doing anything normal and right. You see things on TV, think its cool, so try to immitate it, and do it shitty job at it. Obsessions over drugs, alcohol, homosexuality, and satanism are MORONIC. You seriously act like the most CHILDISH and IMMATURE person here. Now I see where your dad really went... he walked out on your mom when he got tired of your rampant immaturity and inability to grow up and move beyond the obsessions of prepubescent children.
  • I miss Constitutional Defender :cry: I can't believe it had to be this way. He had helped alot. This just sucks. (fail) He was one of the good posters too!

I hope Constitutional Defender will return someday.
  • I don't think it 'had' to be this way. Althought we're all a bit responsible for the language IBM and Winboy REALLY need to clean up their act.

-Q
  • I just hope soon Constitutional Defender will return, he had helped alot

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file