Tomchu

QQ
edited April 2004 in News & Announcements
OK, everyone's known for a while that WinBoards Administrators haven't been to happy with him, so here's why we finally banned him:

1. Posting replys that insult someone deliberately.

2. Flaming

3. Starting fights (Note: This one is debateable)

Yes, he know alot, but knowledge isn't everything. As my EET 101 textbook says 'More people got fired for lack of people skills then job skills'. At WinBoards if you know alot OK, that's great, but you need to be able to get along with other people.

Thanks,

-Q for WinBoards

Comments

• Look, Tomchu sent all his members to try attacking here... Thats his way of tryng to feel big... well it just makes him even MORE moronic... wanna know why hes so angry about us using port 81? Its because he cant find a proxy that runs on port 81, so he cant get back in, THATS why hes so mad about it. If it were on 80, he'd have shit all over here.

All his irrelevent posts were deleted because they just make the forum look like shit, and make potential members not join.

If he has hs own forum to fuck around with and configure to his personal preference, then why's he need to try to get others to do that too?

Arrogance is not the answer to anything, and he's gonna need to learn that before he can enter the real world.
  • Because, I unbanned him. I felt Fish kinda took drastic action on him without my consent.

Tomchu is a very knowledgeable person and knows exactly what he is talking about but he kinda needs to work on his people skills. If someone dares tries to prove him wrong, he can't take it. He has this instinct that if someone thinks he's wrong, he can't admit to it. He gets angered over people way too easily. He thinks he's banned just because we don't want "to be corrected". Whatever hardware/software he uses, he thinks it's the best because he's using it, but if we say the "Abyss" rules, he'll start barking the Apache owns and that we don't use it because we can't do the config files of Apache of something which is probally not true.

Until he can correct people without insulting the person or showing anger without being kind, don't expect him to be here. Just go over to his board, then you can really see anger and stuff in there.
  • WinMan31 wrote:
    Because, I unbanned him. I felt Fish kinda took drastic action on him without my consent.

Tomchu is a very knowledgeable person and knows exactly what he is talking about but he kinda needs to work on his people skills. If someone dares tries to prove him wrong, he can't take it. He has this instinct that if someone thinks he's wrong, he can't admit to it. He gets angered over people way too easily. He thinks he's banned just because we don't want "to be corrected". Whatever hardware/software he uses, he thinks it's the best because he's using it, but if we say the "Abyss" rules, he'll start barking the Apache owns and that we don't use it because we can't do the config files of Apache of something which is probally not true.

Until he can correct people without insulting the person or showing anger without being kind, don't expect him to be here. Just go over to his board, then you can really see anger and stuff in there.

Yeah, he has his own forum / server to change and configure to his liking, we have our forum our way, and my server my way. No matter how many times he tells us to change that, we wont... especially if he tells us to get it the way he does now... I cant wait till he posts on his site "I got fired..." or something like that because of bad people skillz... he'll claim that it was his boss not knowing what hes doing, but in reality, its because he was being an idiot.
  • Maybe if Tomchu were less arrogant and in-your-face we would unban him.. but untill we know he wont be like before, hes gone.
This discussion has been closed.