I've learned my lesson.

QQ
edited April 2004 in Software
:-({|= [-X

Alright, I admit it, I've irreperably screwed Windows by my futile and worthless attempts to remove and unintegrate Internet Exploiter from Windows 2000. I'm sunk and so is Windows.

-Q

Comments

• damn, that sucks man
  • he had the balls to admit it.....lol fucking windows and their ie interagation
  • good point winboy... he did have the balls to admit it (note: i searched for a smiley where the little face was clapping... but was unable to find one)
  • Q wrote:
    :-({|= [-X

Alright, I admit it, I've irreperably screwed Windows by my futile and worthless attempts to remove and unintegrate Internet Exploiter from Windows 2000. I'm sunk and so is Windows.

-Q

i told everybody that uninstalling internet exploiter is gonna come back at u and bite u in the ass for some reason or another.
  • Sigh, now I've attempted to install and circumvent Norton AntiViruses DRM. Windows is slowly heading downhill from here. I'm getting 2003 from the usual sources and will destroy my ill advised Windows 2000 installation after sucessfully writing 2003 to a disc.

-Q
  • Isnt Dr.Ping the one who WANTED to remove IE? And I told hiim that its gonna fuck things up...?

Yeah, you should just go Windows 2003, your processor will be well supported by it for SSE / SSE2....
  • FishNET650 wrote:
    Isnt Dr.Ping the one who WANTED to remove IE? And I told hiim that its gonna fuck things up...?

yeah, that was me fish, and it turly didnt "fuck things up", i just couldnt access sites that were for "ie only".
  • we should make a petition and tell bill we done want IE interagation....
    AND WELL MAKE HIM LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*think of evil plan*