Rename a forum

I think that we should rename the 'Macintoshes' forum (which is the one about fake GUI's ...etc) to an Emulator and GUI's forum. Who here actually uses Macs daily? Or uses them more than PCs?

Now who uses emulators and roms and all that.....take a vote. It counts.

Comments

• Yeah really.. nobody ever uses the 'Macintoses' forum... okokok... 2 posts.. but look at MacOS (All)... NO POSTS! (wrong) THAT is one that should change!

Who else is with us on this one :?
  • Keep the MacOS (all) - thats a good Mac general forum. Everything MacOS can go in there.
  • If you add up ALL the mac related forums, theres only 3 threads (wrong)

Add all the WINDOWS ones and theres over 20, with TONS or replies (woot)
  • Exactly. We are PC Users. hah.

to hell with Macs. Only 10% of the computing industry uses them.
  • come on people vote! (woot)
  • Can we delete all the MAC shit? This is Winboards!!! Not Macboards!!! Mac users (I apologize to any of them) can go to another forum for that. I understand we sometimes like to play with old Mac shit, but that can go in Random Crap or somewhere else.

Q- You have a Mac, but you are putting Yellow Dog on it. That's the difference.
  • We should lower it to one mac forum, since they get like, 0 posts.....
  • so far 7 of 7 say yes :D
  • It's <b>Win</b>boards... :eek:
    tell them to make a spinoff called MacBoards.
  • Can we delete all the MAC shit? This is Winboards!!! Not Macboards!!! Mac users (I apologize to any of them) can go to another forum for that. I understand we sometimes like to play with old Mac shit, but that can go in Random Crap or somewhere else.

Amen
  • Ian wrote:
    Can we delete all the MAC shit? This is Winboards!!! Not Macboards!!! Mac users (I apologize to any of them) can go to another forum for that. I understand we sometimes like to play with old Mac shit, but that can go in Random Crap or somewhere else.

Amen

All in favor, I?
  • I like the idea of just having one Mac board. Some people here own Macs so it wouldn't hurt just to have ONE Mac board.
  • HOLD IT.

READ THE DESCRIPTION:

'Macintoshes'
    X on a Mac? There ought to be a law! Well, there isn't, discuss official and unofficial X OSes on Macintoshes.

It's is NOT about "Emulator and GUI's". If we want to, we can make a Mac on nonmac board, but don't rename the OS X board to an emulator board, that'll screw ppl up.

-Q

PS. The Yellow Dog buissiness never happened.

PPS. 'to hell with Macs. Only 10% of the computing industry uses them.' is NOT an excuse, only 3% of the computing industry uses Windows 3.x and below and noones complianed about THAT forum...
  • get rid of the mac crap, please, you cant even put it on a pc, atleast linuz goes on a pc
  • (It's called BasiliskII)

-Q
  • Yep, OS9 would be good I haave a PPC emulator
  • Macs r peices of SH*T
  • Liar.

Well, more to the point there now exists a "MacBoards" @ MrMac's site @ http://macdomain.cjb.net/

-Q

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file