Delphi 4

edited April 2004 in Site Issues
I am looking for Delphi 4. It is need for my old notebook (Compaq LTE 5280, P-120 MHz, 32 Mb RAM, 1.25 Gb HDD).
If you know, where I can download this Delphi version, please write.
I need only Delphi 4 (or earlier versions), please don`t post latest Delphi versions (Delphi 5 and higher), (I don`t have enought HDD space on my notebook to install it).

:) Thanks.

Comments

• I have Delphi 4.
    Now think of a way to get it at your computer.
  • :) Thank you very much!
    You can send Delphi 4 via e-mail. I have unlimited mail box: drakon@ehome.lv , but there is limit for one letter - 5 Mb.
    You can split Delphi 4 with WinRAR (http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm) to 5 Mb parts and send to my e-mail: drakon@ehome.lv
  • What is DElphi if you dont mdnd me asking. Is it some type of Unix?
  • What is DElphi if you dont mdnd me asking. Is it some type of Unix?
    It is progamming tool (Object Pascal language compiler).
  • Delphi 4 is 180mb. I don't think it's efficient to split the files. I'm do not have the time to send 90*5mb files on my crappy 5kb/sec upload. Do you have a FTP server or something?
  • I found good online file storage server: http://secure.thefilingroom.com/
    I registered two accounts:
    drsoft
    drsoft1
    (limit for one account is 100 Mb). Please split Delphi 4 file to 95 Mb and upload. If it will be not enought space for Delphi 4 uploading, please register new account (it is free).
    Password for accounts I send via Private Messaging system of this forum (don`t forgot to check your PM inbox).

• I'm compressing the files with WinRAR in highest compression level now. I takes about 15 minutes to compress... :?
  • edited April 2004
    You upload not full version of delphi 4 (only setup launcher), but you don`t include all setup files.
    If you have CD-ROM with Delphi 4, please select ALL files and folders in ROOT directory of CD. After this operation, copress ALL files with WinRAR (95 Mb parts) and upload.
    Include all files (Runimage, InterBase, Remote Debugger Client, InstallShield, OLEnterprise etc.).

• You don't have to explain how I should RAR files, I just didn't complete the transfer. I'm going to upload the last archive now.
  • :) Thank you for uploading Rinimage folder.
    You uploaded Delphi 4 Runimage folder, but I down`t see folders, which containt InterBase, InstallShield and OLEnterprise. Please compress it and upload. It is about up to ~ 20 Mb (I think, that it is smaller). PLEASE, give me it. I want to have FULL version of Delphi 4 and use for personal using and publish it on my provider`s public FTP server. If you give me InterBase, InstallShield and OLEnterprise I can write, that this version of Delphi 4 was published with you (I will write you nick or name) and if you have Web-site I can include link to your Web-site in distribution archive of Delphi 4.
    PLEASE, find time for uploading InterBase, InstallShield and OLEnterprise.

:) Thank you very much!
  • drsoft wrote:
    :) Thank you for uploading Rinimage folder.
    You uploaded Delphi 4 Runimage folder, but I down`t see folders, which containt InterBase, InstallShield and OLEnterprise. Please compress it and upload. It is about up to ~ 20 Mb (I think, that it is smaller). PLEASE, give me it. I want to have FULL version of Delphi 4 and use for personal using and publish it on my provider`s public FTP server. If you give me InterBase, InstallShield and OLEnterprise I can write, that this version of Delphi 4 was published with you (I will write you nick or name) and if you have Web-site I can include link to your Web-site in distribution archive of Delphi 4.
    PLEASE, find time for uploading InterBase, InstallShield and OLEnterprise.

:) Thank you very much!

You should REALLY set up your own FTP server that peope can just upload to, that would make things like this ALOT easier... home-hosted servers are VERY easy to manage, and come in very handy! :P