raDeon has been banned

QQ
edited September 2004 in News & Announcements
Well, now raDeon has been banned for incitement and intolerance (Unless Fish decides I overstepped my boundries).

It doesn't get any easier with every time, only quicker.

-Q

Comments

• Hi, give me another chance I'm sorry.
  • I think he deserved it, he had corrected people with spelling and we didnt need it, he critisized russion and sweedish schools, he had also done other things.
  • He told me in AIM that he did that in order to become a platinum member... but i think that's not the right way...
  • I'm a changed man, let me in!
  • I understand what I did was wrong. If you let me in I promise I won't post and more crap!
  • Remember when I said "You've been warned" ? THOSE were your chances, not these. You've been L5'd and unless Fish or Duff decide otherwise, you'd staying banned.

-Q
  • Guys, do not believe him.
  • I am falling for his tricks, after what he did to me...

Neither am I giving in, so radeon can try and convince me all he wants, i am not supporting him
  • double posting is not allowed here.
  • OMG!!!!!! wrote:
    I understand what I did was wrong. If you let me in I promise I won't post and more crap!

But see, you had a chance when you signed up on winboards. When I first got on I didn't act like you and people respect me for my contributing good content. Am I right? Yes. (Feel free to back me up everyone).
  • Yes, you are right ConDef. and radeon, i accidently clicked the "submit" button, then pressed stop, but it posted, so soon someone would delete it.
  • Yeah, ConDef, you're right.
    Radeon was posting crap even before his registration.
    Remember the topic about Fish?
  • I sure do, he is just trying to show off, but doing it horribly
  • OMG!!!!!! wrote:
    I understand what I did was wrong. If you let me in I promise I won't post and more crap!

But see, you had a chance when you signed up on winboards. When I first got on I didn't act like you and people respect me for my contributing good content. Am I right? Yes. (Feel free to back me up everyone).

ConDef, you are one of the most respectable people on winboards. Unlike radeon.
  • And I can't believe Fish supported him when this started last night... when Radon made one of those Anti-FIsh topics...
  • raDeon counts Fish as his friend... but why he makes Anti-Fish topics?? That proves his stupidness once again...
  • I'm confused. What did raDeon do while I was out?
  • Look though some of the more recent stuff in Random Crap.

-Q

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file