IBM has been banned

124»

Comments

• But you constantly bitch about it...and you USE it. See......I bitch about other OS's sometimes but I dont use them as main OS's.

How wouls you like it if I bitched constantly about 2000 being old when its pssibly one of best OS's out there.
  • But you constantly bitch about it...and you USE it. See......I bitch about other OS's sometimes but I dont use them as main OS's.

How wouls you like it if I bitched constantly about 2000 being old when its pssibly one of best OS's out there.
    I believe once you use the OS for awhile, you get bitching rights. So what you're saying is backwards.
  • OS's I bitch about I have used for 1 month+. Like about 2 months of Linux I can say it pretty much sucks.

But now I dont. Why? Becuase its garbage. :-)

Well, once I was using XP, but it was just for 12 days... I recognised my mistake when I was beaten by Anti-XP Coalition...
  • Hahaha... We have Dell Xeon's in IED and Mac G5's in Comp Apps... can't wait to try them out.

I think my homeroom has Dell Precisions, have to look at the badging.

I got to use the Macs today.... kind of good, except some issue with the FirstClass BBS program... or my account.... or something that wouldn't let me open the messeage boxes on the BBS and then denied me logging in.

They're Precision Xeon's in my homeroom.

I have G4's in the MultiMedia Room, where my bio is held. It's twice every three days.

I asked the comp apps teacher about the processor in the G5's... she wasn't sure, so we'll see the day after tomorrow.
  • The G5 line of computers use the IBM Power PC Processor.

Whats to know?

They can be 1.8GHz or dual 2GHz, they're crap happy Macintoshs
  • I meant the speed they were using. She said she didn't know.
  • LOL Click on the faggy looking apple and go down to something. Forget what its called, should be like "about this mac" or something.
This discussion has been closed.