Andrew AKA raDeon AKA Radon has been banned

QQ
edited February 2005 in News & Announcements
Lot of bans lately, but we are mostly agreed on this one. Andrew has been banned VIA vote conducted by the major members and Staff. Any proxies he uses will be banned and his new posts deleted. Evidently we're serious this time.

-Q

Comments

• We didnt ban his name, that way we can see if he proxys and ban the proxy. We also will delete anythign he posts.
  • It's sad that it came to this, but it really did have to be done.

Thanks, everybody.
  • Aah well, he wouldn't stop....

(fail)
  • lets just hope we dont have to go here very often
  • Ahhh! He (radeon) is at my forums!

anyways, good thing is that Andrew was banned from here

• When will you learn...

radeon wrote:
    raDeon gamer (4:42:55 PM): im gonna start my own winboards
    raDeon gamer (4:42:58 PM): with IBM warpster
    raDeon gamer (4:43:06 PM): with the same graphics and everything

That's just stupid.
  • lol Well put. :)
  • nightice wrote:

When will you learn...

radeon wrote:
    raDeon gamer (4:42:55 PM): im gonna start my own winboards
    raDeon gamer (4:42:58 PM): with IBM warpster
    raDeon gamer (4:43:06 PM): with the same graphics and everything

That's just stupid.

What a moron... any news about this? I say if it ever comes to be, we all go on it and spam it and like a retard like someone we know did to us.... (Radon)
  • He can have all the moronic crap that gets banned from here, we'll just SQL inject it and reaname it to "Cyberia" (Anyone get that?) and exile them there! Or something like that.

On the more serious side, that board is probably going to go NOWHERE, it took WinWorld/Boards over a year to get here, he isn't going to get much out of his, and it'll probably be Invasion or Conforums.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    He can have all the moronic crap that gets banned from here, we'll just SQL inject it and reaname it to "Cyberia" (Anyone get that?) and exile them there! Or something like that.

On the more serious side, that board is probably going to go NOWHERE, it took WinWorld/Boards over a year to get here, he isn't going to get much out of his, and it'll probably be Invasion or Conforums.

-Q
    Yeah I got that. Pretty good. I'm going to use that.{not here}
    And yeah seriously it takes a good bunch of people and good
    posts and time. There's nothing wrong with anyone having a forum
    but if I had one I'd probably be the only one on it and I'd just go
    post some notes to myself or something. For each successful
    forum there's a thousand that went nowhere.
    Thump
  • Thump wrote:
    And yeah seriously it takes a good bunch of people and good posts and time. For each successful forum there's a thousand that went nowhere. Thump

1ce again Thump proves he knows, well, alot.

And it doesn't help to be doing it solely out of spite and with NO origionall content, only copyright infringment.

-Q
  • lol, yeah, let's take him to court for copying our abw forum
  • Who cares, all its going to be is 3 posts by him and IBM. Its all people we dont want, therefore they should stay there.
  • Cyberia! Nice one!
    Q wrote:
    Thump wrote:
    And yeah seriously it takes a good bunch of people and good posts and time. For each successful forum there's a thousand that went nowhere. Thump

1ce again Thump proves he knows, well, alot.

And it doesn't help to be doing it solely out of spite and with NO origionall content, only copyright infringment.

-Q
    Wow, Thump's philasophical powers amaze me. :)
  • i dont think that they will get anymembers if they dont let people join.
    lol
    they wont get far with that anyway.
    someone DOS it.
  • OK, I went over and signed up earlier and then it was hit
    with random posts. One was by Mr. Filler and it just
    said filler post, filler post, filler post, etc and one was by
    dumdedumdumdumdedum and like that and posted all over.
    Now for about the last two hours it has no posts and it will
    not let me log in. I suppose I've been banned. lol
    Oh well.
    guzzle.gif
    Thump
  • There are exactly 2 posts there:

Jack Tripper: well is it?

IBM: No

Not a very lively board they've got!

-Q
  • "Please wait until the adminstrator activates your account." ive been waiting so i told radon offf in email.
  • theres one thing missing missing on thier winboards, the most curcial part of a forum, something they will never get, can anyone guess what im talking about?
  • I can guess 2 things.

-Q
  • OK that's 3.

-Q
  • Good adminsts?
  • Well he's banned guest posting and all new accounts require administ approval, I think we all know what this means!

-Q
  • The ship is going down?
  • In a drydock no less...

-Q
  • 2 things not 1, members and posts.
  • when i say posts, i mean the non-filler kind that ibm and radon produces.
  • They are both freakin' idiots. Copyright infringment too I might add. You'd think they'd gain a life and go to different forums but instead have to bother us. Typical 14, 15 year old immaturity. It was expected.

We don't need them. WinBoards took a year to get where we are and we're still growing. When running a forum, there never should be a point when you stop growing. Its gotta keep growing to keep going stronger and stronger. Its like a plant, it needs sun and water and time and here its more users, more posts everyday and if that stops then the forum much like the plant goes dry and eventually dies.
  • Is IBM Really on that Shitty forum?
    Wtf happened? why were they banned?
    what pushed the last straw?
This discussion has been closed.