HTML Question

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Still crap!

-Q

PS. Yea I know it's Word not FP, I found by accedent but didn't find any FP HTML.
  • Geh! I've got to find an FPd HTML page...

-Q

PS. I didn't do that, that was from someone else's page.
  • XML is useful. I've used it to make simple non-access databases, and properties lists.
  • 1st of all MS's "XML" is not neccisarily W3C (Offical standard) XML.

2nd of all, that is not needed @ ALL for the page to function, it's just for Words benefit.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    1st of all MS's "XML" is not neccisarily W3C (Offical standard) XML.

2nd of all, that is not needed @ ALL for the page to function, it's just for Words benefit.

-Q

I don't use it in any pages. I just write some random stuff and open it up in FFX on my hd when I am ready to refer to it.
  • It's @ W3 spec level now (I think). So (While I certainly wouldn't put it past MS to EEE it or otherwise screw with it) they haven't yet. I don't know yet how XAML plays into this, so...

-Q
  • M$N messenger uses XML for convo logs....
  • I hate XML and hate Microsoft...
    Never used MSNm... but I guess what can it be... I know what to wait from MS.
  • hes expressing an opinion, which unless im rong is a human right
  • Tomchu wrote:
    It contributes absolutely nothing to the thread, is my point. And it's not like he has expressed a new opinion -- everyone know he hates Microsoft. He doesn't need to state it again ...

... and again ...

... and again ...

It's redundant.

i could say the same thing about you and linux lol
  • Hey maybe that was a bit offtopic but it was just my opinion. Who doesn't agree, please complain.
    I've never posted about MSN before, so it was my 1st post about it... so it was NOT a repeat.
  • I don't see any problem, it was clearly linked to the previous 2 posts (XML by us 2 and XML > MSN by BOD)...

-Q
  • I think not only me goes offtopic here...
    Just look @ some Random Crap:
    in the beginning we discuss one problem but in the end it can be something else... And you think that's mine fault? I think not.
  • Topics change on the fly. It's been that way since we got our forum running. If you're that concerned with "going off-topic" why did you participate in the topic change for 3 pages?

-Q
  • if we kept all threads "on topic" then it would be very boring, and also there would be loadsa threads to read... lol
  • I like going offtopic...
    It even was like:
    At the beginning there were some kind of our stats... but the topic finished discussing about 9/11... Only at winboars it can be so... LMAO
  • calm down everyone, it doesn't matter that much