BlacIII / FishOutPost

2»

Comments

• What does she end up using? OOo? or some per-DE editor?

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    When did THAT happen? I don't remember that @ all...

@ anyrate, I don't think it'll be THAT hard for them to get used to. And it wont be her using it, she's got the Mac and likes it, THAT'S what she meant by "it wasn't right". And if I need to make it look like Windows or a Mac, KDE has themes and settings for that.

-Q

You were at with your sister or something, I cant remember exactly what she said... but I IMed you, and she responded saying that... Im pretty sure I told you about it... maybe not :-|
  • Maybe not, but how did you know it was SuSE? She always uses the Mac so it could be WINDOWS and she'd probably notice a difference too...

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    Maybe not, but how did you know it was SuSE? She always uses the Mac so it could be WINDOWS and she'd probably notice a difference too...

-Q

It was quite a while ago... Im pretty sure back then it was BlacI on SuSE... because I remember at the time you were using Linux, and I even said to her "Thats because its Linux instead of the Windows your used to"... so it was probably before she started using the Mac alot.
  • BlacI! Yikes! Then I have NO idea what it was, or even what was going on...

Anyway, I'd like to give SuSE a try on BlacIII and see what happens.

-Q
  • She uses your iMac or do they have a different one?
  • I think you guys have too much fun with this city thing... ah well... seems like nice little devices to distract yourself.
  • We have only 1 Imac.

As to the city buissiness, it's just a fun way of thinking of it. Afterall, no man is an island (unfortunately, @ times), so why should computers be if not possible?

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    What does she end up using? OOo? or some per-DE editor?

-Q
    She had to use MS Word in VmWare for Linux.
  • LOL! It didn't work in WINE?

-Q

PS. VMware in Linux, I have never seen that...
  • Ugh, why don't you have dual boot again, Slash?