James Babb is taking a forced vacation from the forum...

edited October 2004 in News & Announcements
He has been constantly spamming users on AIM from names like GeorgeBush4086, claiming to be a bot that was made by Bush, then he non-stop harasses you on them... THEN claims its not him when he gets caught....

We all know its him because the buddy icon is the SAME star wars icon as he always uses, the IP is the same as the one he posts from, the profile is the traditional Trillian profile, and hes always on when it happens... and it always happens to be a "bot" that wont respond to what you say... BUT... hes inconsistent with the responses, so he does a bad job.

Maybe after a few days off, he will realize that he is being a complete dumbass spammer, and change back to how he was before the whole FreeBSD thing happened.

Comments

• AHA! So HE was the one behind that Bush thing! I thought that was Tofer, opps not I've got to apologize to him...

-Q
  • I support this decision 100%.

~Duff
  • Q wrote:
    AHA! So HE was the one behind that Bush thing! I thought that was Tofer, opps not I've got to apologize to him...

-Q

Topher isnt a dumbass, James Babb is. I dont have a problem with Topher, mostly because he doesnt do things like THIS.
  • I remember he did somthing like that fish some other AIM name, but when it got old he understood and stopped bugging me.

-Q
  • I still don't know why James Babb chooses to do this.

PS: Topher is a good boy. :)
  • Topher stops when he realizes its bothering people, James keeps on doing it, thinking its funny, then when he gets caught, he claims it wasnt him.
  • Yea Tofer (I still think that was him) did it like 2x, but then realized that it was getting old FAST,...and stopped. That annoying Bush one was like "Please say if you don't like this". I kept trying to DC to him and cancelling. Finally I blocked everyone not on my list.

-Q
  • Roger wrote:
    I still don't know why James Babb chooses to do this.

PS: Topher is a good boy. :)

i was always an idiot but decided to start showing it recently. ive been mentally challenged since i was 3 and fell down the steps, but never told anyone, but i guess its safe to say here
  • So Im getting users opinions on the action I took...

[11:27] :( :( --BOD-- need alcohol
  • does anyone know if he signed up as "dealsviaaim"?
  • BOD wrote:
    does anyone know if he signed up as "dealsviaaim"?

+
    Anonymous wrote:
    mentally challenged

=

1+1=2... you do the math LOL
  • duuuude! the first person in my AIM blocklist...... lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes i got a spam account (mainly for spamming a jackass that keeps bugging my friend), and i imed Q and probly 2 or 3 other people. I never got carried away with it (only to that jackass) and now that account will probly never see a signon again.

Jack got an account too called DealsViaAim (i was FreeGreatOffers) and he took it way out of hand.

I was about to goto bed when he imed me with the georgebush account, i didnt realize that it would get out of hand. I dont know whether that was his friend or not that bugged you guys. I will just stay out of that since i only got the 1 legit james im from when hey 1st created the dubya account and never any from when he supposedly said his friend was using it.

I am netural terrotory. I like james babb, and i agree he did get out of hand. Whether or not it was ban worthy im not gonna decide, and i dont wanna decide. Thats for Fish and the winboards admins to decide, and they did.
  • Topher wrote:
    Yes i got a spam account (mainly for spamming a jackass that keeps bugging my friend), and i imed Q and probly 2 or 3 other people. I never got carried away with it (only to that jackass) and now that account will probly never see a signon again.

Jack got an account too called DealsViaAim (i was FreeGreatOffers) and he took it way out of hand.

I was about to goto bed when he imed me with the georgebush account, i didnt realize that it would get out of hand. I dont know whether that was his friend or not that bugged you guys. I will just stay out of that since i only got the 1 legit james im from when hey 1st created the dubya account and never any from when he supposedly said his friend was using it.

I am netural terrotory. I like james babb, and i agree he did get out of hand. Whether or not it was ban worthy im not gonna decide, and i dont wanna decide. Thats for Fish and the winboards admins to decide, and they did.

We all have spam names, even Q does, but none of us get as out of hand as he does, its like... unexplainable stupidity.

The Bush name DID get over-used... and of course it was him, all of us claim it wasnt us when someone realizes its us...
  • So Im getting users opinions on the action I took...

[11:27] :( :( --BOD-- need alcohol
  • Well, this seems to be wrapped up.
  • Yep. Now hopefully he'll learn his lesson SOON enough.
  • Hey? Problems with Jack Tripper? Shocking news today... during my abscence...
    Yea, I agree, his "collection" of AIM Screennames has really pissed me off. So I think it is a good punishment for him...
    But he's not so worse... He NEVER spammed me on AIM... so, hope to see him back soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea, I got 1 IM from Tofers and then he told me it was him and stopped.

My "SPAM" SN... I don't think I remember it or it's pass it's been so long since I've used it...

SO, when is he allowed back in?

-Q
  • Nope!! I have NO ONE in my blocklist... Because I am a person who can't be annoyed...by anyone...
  • Q wrote:
    Yea, I got 1 IM from Tofers and then he told me it was him and stopped.

My "SPAM" SN... I don't think I remember it or it's pass it's been so long since I've used it...

SO, when is he allowed back in?

-Q

Eh... sometime saturday when someone thinks about it lol
  • Slash wrote:
    Nope!! I have NO ONE in my blocklist... Because I am a person who can't be annoyed...by anyone...

That's what I thought of myself until....
  • Its Friday night, and I am unbanned.

/Now to read 300 new posts. Not that many.
  • James Babb wrote:
    Its Friday night, and I am unbanned.

/Now to read 300 new posts. Not that many.

Babb, just BE GOOD!
  • Nice to see you again, James...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file