New Website\Need Some More Place to store files

2»

Comments

• ...get me a link.
  • dude they dont own windows xp corp

i originaly corp editions just had a vlk key
  • I used the Windows XP Pro corp for well over 2 months before I got a new harddrive and started to use retail with crack because I lost the corperater CD.

And theres no activation, for mine, theres no key, but that may be only on some.
  • I got a VLK Edition that doesnt have WPA
  • I used the Windows XP Pro corp for well over 2 months before I got a new harddrive and started to use retail with crack because I lost the corperater CD.

And theres no activation, for mine, theres no key, but that may be only on some.

My XP Pro corp has no Windows Product Activation, only the serial to install, and my copy Win 2000 Pro corp has no serial in it even...
  • Ok i got a question what kind of fourm software do u like better
  • ....PHPBB
  • FishNET650 wrote:
    I used the Windows XP Pro corp for well over 2 months before I got a new harddrive and started to use retail with crack because I lost the corperater CD.

My XP Pro corp has no Windows Product Activation, only the serial to install, and my copy Win 2000 Pro corp has no serial in it even...

I got a 2000 4-in-1, 2000P SP3 and 2000 SP4 and niether of them have serials.
  • The WPA framework is in all new verisons of Windows, but it's somehow bypassed/disabled in Corp.

-Q

PS. Check MSes site, it may be called 'Enterprise'
  • Thats because they changed around the PID number in the SETUPP.INF file.

I know theres somethinf similer like that for WinXP, just need to find out the PID number.
  • Dude, theres NO activation that you need to do in corprate versons of windows, end of story.
  • mam693 wrote:

Hi That WinXP 64bit is just a link to M$ WinXP 64bit site but i will remove it

Sure i will ad ur site to my links page do u want a derscription for it

'The Site About Nothing, But So Much More.'

DO THIS TO MAKE YOUR FRAMES NOT MOVABLE:

<FRAMESET COLS="15%,60%">
    <FRAME NORESIZE src="frame2.html">
    <FRAME NORESIZE src="frame1.html">
    </FRAMESET>