Babb Contract (for GOOD!)

2»

Comments

• WoW, not only did you not even try to meet the charge against you, you instead reinforced it with a classic example of what I was just referring to: a satirical jibe intended to stir up emotions and likely lead to confict.

And since when is mildly unconventional English grounds for scathing responses and derision?

-Q

PS. Yea I misspelled "believe", fixed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 16? pre-pubescent? i dont think anyone on this board is pre-pubescent.
  • Only tomchu could find homosexual connections to everything, probably has something to do with his homophobia~laughing my ass off, laughing my ass off and wtf about the wise-sp33k crap anyway
  • "constant whining" ? Any recent examples you can reference?

I find it amusing that English words and phrases that have been in circulation for probably longer then either of us have are suddenly "wise-sp33k", a term which itself was probably thrown together not 5 minutes ago.

-Q
  • Tomchu wrote:
    Yeah, I'm so scared of homosexuals. Boo hoo. I'm so scared that when Topher joined my forum I quickly closed down the place and receded into a dark crevice so that I could shrivel up and die like a spider.

Get real.
    NOt too far from the truth im sure, all the references to homos and such really makes it seem like youve got something to hide
  • So, suddenly you're untouchable, and noone may say anything in any way about what you say and do? This is an open-to-the-public board and you should expect people to make comments about you (And everyone else for that matter) and likewise be prepeared to meet them civilly (There are a couple of other people who could learn from that phrase).

And likewise, if someone knows some part of their language, why shouldn't they be able to use it? Just because it's doesn't occur in daily life doesn't automatically ban it from usefull conversation.

-Q
  • Tomchu wrote:
    I can handle insults just fine, especially when they come from people I don't give two shits about.

The same should be true for the rest of this board (and is, for the most part).

As for your "wise-speak" , if you spoke like that in *every* message, then I wouldn't have an issue with it, but when you do it only occasionally, it's clear that you're doing it in order to sound smarter.

OK, both of you, CALM DOWN.

Tomchu: You dont need to attack every user you have a problem with, and you dont need to act so sharp with everything, even when you know the answer or problem.

Q: You dont need to spell every other word wrong or quote tons of shit. The rest of us dont do it, why bother being different?

Both of you be good like the rest of us.
  • How do you give two shits, why not three or four, unless you want to save your shits, then you can give one shit, or maybe break one in half and give half a shit
  • Hmm! That's gives me a REALLY good idea!

-Q
  • Mr. C wrote:
    How do you give two shits, why not three or four, unless you want to save your shits, then you can give one shit, or maybe break one in half and give half a shit

and that means...
  • He's referring to the "give 2 shits" about comment a few posts above.

-Q
  • So, noone dares respond to my comments, eh?
  • Meh, thats totally unconstitutional.
    You can't hold someone agianst his/her will like that.
    (and you cannot keep members from contacting him (not that i want to))

Also, can you show some evedence of him agreeing to this?
  • jcmoor wrote:
    Meh, thats totally unconstitutional.
    You can't hold someone agianst his/her will like that.
    (and you cannot keep members from contacting him (not that i want to))

Also, can you show some evedence of him agreeing to this?

Josh - STFU.

:lock:
This discussion has been closed.