Win2k is unsually slow loading and tad bit running

2»

Comments

• Dude.

serials.ws
  • thanks guys, i also have windows 2003 server enterprise edition but its a 180 day trial , is there any way to crack this?
  • TweakNT. Just disable the timebomb
  • Slash wrote:
    TweakNT. Just disable the timebomb
    TeakNT is a fraud, it just removes all of the graphical part of the timebomb and 180 days later....

Windows doesn't load.
  • Yeah, it doesn't do shit. Theres no way to remove timebombs AFAIK. It's all in the kernel.
  • oh well i never the same os on a computer for 180 days, but ive looked at that site for a serial for it a no luck and the same for xp home upgrade well on that works. can someone please find a serial for the trial version of 2003 server enterprise version or windows xp home sp1 upgrade?
  • The trial serial you get when you download it. It comes via email.

And it only works once. You need to re-register and get another one via email.
  • oh well i never the same os on a computer for 180 days, but ive looked at that site for a serial for it a no luck and the same for xp home upgrade well on that works. can someone please find a serial for the trial version of 2003 server enterprise version or windows xp home sp1 upgrade?

Microsoft Windows XP (ALL Versions) Serials:

JT42G-DDBCX-WTDMB-8WCT2-JGGH8
    VTYH4-P88R2-MW38B-Q62KT-48F7Y
    MT8JF-T82RK-R6C82-3YGHH-224PP
    XYRYX-XCG6K-W7PK8-2CTQQ-86DWR
    MY7CJ-VQWBC-36JWH-6CJ37-TQVHC
  • Those 640s?

-Q
  • jcmoor wrote:
    oh well i never the same os on a computer for 180 days, but ive looked at that site for a serial for it a no luck and the same for xp home upgrade well on that works. can someone please find a serial for the trial version of 2003 server enterprise version or windows xp home sp1 upgrade?

Microsoft Windows XP (ALL Versions) Serials:

JT42G-DDBCX-WTDMB-8WCT2-JGGH8
    VTYH4-P88R2-MW38B-Q62KT-48F7Y
    MT8JF-T82RK-R6C82-3YGHH-224PP
    XYRYX-XCG6K-W7PK8-2CTQQ-86DWR
    MY7CJ-VQWBC-36JWH-6CJ37-TQVHC

thanks alot, luckly i just found a serial for it, now its installing. :) thanks again guys
  • I used my lighter and melted and warped my 98 CD. LOL

~Duff
  • ^ what is so bad about 98 ? atleast its better than ME lol
  • only just
  • Windows RG ownz them both. :cool:
  • RG is the flash crap called "Really Good Edition"?
    Yeah, that is awesome. LOL
  • Slash wrote:
    RG is the flash crap called "Really Good Edition"?
    Yeah, that is awesome. LOL
    yeah the solitare game seems to be exactly like the one in windows, expect there is a 11 card.
  • HaH! That was hilarious.

"Windows could not shutdown due to the buildup of limescale on your processor" (Or something like that)! "LMAO"!

-Q
  • your mouse has moved, please restart to apply these changes LOL
  • BOD wrote:
    your mouse has moved, please restart to apply these changes LOL
    hmm its time to bring out the fake error messages LOL