Page, Script Generation?

edited February 2005 in Site Issues
I Use The Same Type Of Script On The Site I Built, The Script At The Bottom Of The Page. Is It Me Or Does It Always Show 100% php And 0% sql? That Can't Possibly Be Right??? Just Curious!

Comments

• QQ
    edited January 2005
    Yea it was like that when it was 1st added, but then when we upgraded to phpBB 2.0.10 it worked right, but then upgrading to 2.0.11 broke it again. It also didn't take 1107133258.7652 seconds to generate this page.

-Q
  • I Use The Same Type Of Script On The Site I Built, The Script At The Bottom Of The Page. Is It Me Or Does It Always Show 100% php And 0% sql? That Can't Possibly Be Right??? Just Curious!

STRAY_BULLET! THE INSANELY INCREDIBLE ET GUY!

Yea, I somehow broke that when upgrading to 2.0.11 haha
  • Yeah, that's like 35 years. I don't think any of us (except Thump) were even *alive* in 1970.
  • STRAY_BULLET! THE INSANELY INCREDIBLE ET GUY!

Lmao I Wish... Whats Up Fish? Yep I'll Be Around, Good To See Ya Outside Of The Fuel Dump! ;)

Yea I Noticed The Time Too lol, I Was Gonna Post A Link, But I Don't Think The Script I Got Would Work With Just phpbb, I Use php-nuke. Anyways If You Want The Link Let Me Know.
  • Normally in standard written English, the first letter of every word is not capitalized.
  • We already had this discussion elsewhere. O and we generally don't insist on "Standard written English" here.

-Q
  • Yeah, unfortunately. :(
  • wots da problum wic dat?