LMAO

13»

Comments

• Tomchu wrote:
    BOD wrote:
    nightice wrote:
    Just because an exploit is there doesn't mean that you have to go take advantage of it for no reason. (fail)

I dont care if Tom does that, its not like he DAMAGED anything, all he did was make some easy to fix changes.

How do you know he hasn't?

I could have easily backdoored Fish's forum, but I wouldn't. There are a couple of reasons for that:

1. This forum has nothing to hide from me, and people's accounts are of no interest to me.
    2. I happen to like Fish. Yes, you heard it here first. :P If we lived within walking distance of one another, he'd probably be one of my better friends.
    3. I help Fish with a lot of stuff to start with -- why would I undo that and ruin it?
    See, he isn't so bad after all.
  • May be not, but I think certain things about him still leave room for improvement.

-Q

PS. *Waits for 99% predictable reply*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WoW! You landed outside the 99%!

-Q
  • Since we all considered him strait LOL
  • Hmm, you're 99% is nothing like mine. I'll leave other ppl to draw conclusions, if they want to.

-Q
  • "You have room for improvement too!" or some variation to that. It looked like the perfect response, but I guess not.

-Q
  • or you could use phpterm.php and execute nc.exe using it because i am too stupid to disable executing in php.
  • James Babb wrote:
    and who else did we attack today?
    well well well, look what the scifi convention dragged in
  • maybe someone will lock this shit what the hell?
    You all are like small unintelligent children fighting for a piece of biscuit!
This discussion has been closed.