MY WIN98SE COMPUTER

edited March 2005 in Hardware
Hi Guys My Computer is a amd athlon 2000 xp that is customised with a
liteon cd-rom drive one quntinaum big foot harddisk and one maxtior regal harddisk philips 105b monitor and good graphics card

Comments

• That's nice, have a cookie.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My penis is bigger than yours too, but smaller than Tomchu's :(
  • Roger wrote:
    My penis is bigger than yours too, but smaller than Tomchu's :(
    Mine is tiny.
  • With yur P2!!!
  • I'm huge compared to you, but I'm miniscule in comparison to Tom (isn't everyone)?

~Duff
  • I dunno, I might be getting a dual socket 754/939 mobo soon..does the ability to run 2 different types of A64s on one board increase epenis size?
  • Duff wrote:
    I'm huge compared to you, but I'm miniscule in comparison to Tom (isn't everyone)?

~Duff

I'm huger than you. With my A64 2800+ clocked at 2ghz w/ 768 mb RAM and a All In Wonder 9700 Radeon Pro!
  • :(

I'm only:

Athlon XP 2600+ @ 1.92 GHz
    512 MB PC3200 DDR RAM
    80 GB (soon!)
    54x32x54x CD-RW
    2x DVD-ROM
    ATI Radeon 9200 SE AGP 8x 128 MB

But I do have a pwnage air cooling system (i.e. its a good cooling 'network' for a non-water system)

~Duff
  • Hahah but my system is only around 40*C! Well, guess I'm done enlarging my epenis now.
  • Roger wrote:
    Hahah but my system is only around 40*C! Well, guess I'm done enlarging my epenis now.

Ha! So is mine :P since I installed this new cooling system, and only goes up to about 45 - 50C under heavy loads.

Tom, (drool) at a dual core Athlon64.

~Duff
  • But my CPU is OC'd with stock coooling :P
  • I wish I used the server as my desktop.
  • edited March 2005
    Roger wrote:
    But my CPU is OC'd with stock cooling :P

Well in that case, good job, you're doing something right, or your system dissipates heat better passively..

~Duff
  • Dunno, don't remember what I did. Ask Tom. lol
  • quntinaum big foot harddisk

Check for bad clusters.. Quantum BigFoot Drives suck. They are slow as hell.

Why dont you use XP or 2000 on that machine?

BTW, my PC is fitted in an IBM XT case. Beat that.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    nightice wrote:
    I dunno, I might be getting a dual socket 754/939 mobo soon..does the ability to run 2 different types of A64s on one board increase epenis size?

LOL N00b. I hope you're not serious when you think that you can run both chips on one board. :P

Actually, my point was that I can effortlessly upgrade from a 754 to a 939 when I get some more cash.
  • So mine is in a Compaq Presario 5000T Series Case with Blue Accents...lol

I wanna find a way to put my DeskPro 233MMX in my Packard Bell MiniTower Case. It's Stylish compared to the Desktop Case...
  • You can't without any modding. The Compaq, and probably the Packard Bell too use non standard cases.
  • 98SE on that? LOL what a waste.......
  • Meh. My aim was to keep the machine I'd like to build under $800, it's at $784 now not including mouse/keyboard. Adding a 939 and going for a 939-only board might push it over.
  • Its a regular case... I would need someway to make the ports exposed to the back of the PB case... I dont think it would fit anyway. The mobo is way big