Who the fuck has it set to email them about replies to posts

2»

Comments

• If you guys need to use Old Os as an SMTP smarthost, let me know.

It's actually in a datacenter, so the IP isn't blacklisted or anything of that nature.
  • Your server is constantly down, the most we get here is SMTP errors occaisonally
  • lol pwned
  • Your server is constantly down, the most we get here is SMTP errors occaisonally

According to netcraft my average uptime is ~18 days.
  • Jay wrote:
    Your server is constantly down, the most we get here is SMTP errors occaisonally

According to netcraft my average uptime is ~18 days.

yeh sure, you've only just had a 7hr downtime, and we all know what was the cause of that :p
  • And of course, fish's "server" is uber reliable
  • No really, Jason's goes down constantly, AND takes FOREVER to generate phpBB pages, mine goes down once in a while fora short period of time for a reboot, and generates everything pretty damn fast.
  • And when you play games, everyone gets timeouts
  • OK, then tell me, when was the last time that I played a game, if you know oh so much?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have to agree with Tom on this one. Fish, although your PC may be faster etc, OldOS is on a server, not a workstation.
  • I'd rather use my setup, since mines not down for days at a time, AND its faster.
  • I'd rather use my setup, since mines not down for days at a time, AND its faster.
    That's debatable, it's gone down for days in the past
  • when i was stuck wihtout internet access...

winbaords was the slowest of everythign i did, and they have a 6Mbit connection
  • just cause its not as "real" server, doesnt mean it cant 0wn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file