piece of shit emachine

Comments

• Post the link to it when you sell it... maybe someone will but it off of here...
  • I'll post the link when I sell....I'm thinking bout doing both a "Buy It Now" and Bid thing.
  • I think that would be a good idea.
  • Yeah I would....I'm surprised, eOne 433mhz machines are hot selling on eBay I've noticed..many people bid/buy for them. I'm hoping the drawbacks of my eOne 433 won't play a huge factor...like I hope I can get someone who will buy it knowing they can fix it all. That'd be great.
  • What's the problems? Just the floppy and duct tape stains? I don't think that'd be a major...
  • yeah basically....sometimes the CD-ROM might not work, its like on and off problem with that...but I'm going to give a full-detailed description about it. All the problems and stuff.

Being sold "AS IS". haha.
  • Just say the CD-ROM works and then say at the bottom

"Item will be sold as-is, no returns"
  • haha exactly...im not excepting any returns, once i get my money, i aint giving it back! hahah
  • That's the Ebay spirit!
  • Holy shit, thats a hefty price! My entire PC isnt worth that much!
  • god damn, I wouldnt pay that much

You can geta Pentium II complete with better specs for $60, then get a monitor for $40 your still abour $200 under the buy-it-now price
  • seems pricy,
    I don't think you will get a bid at that price if you can, i would lower the starting bid to $100

and is it me, or does that thing have AV inputs or outputs?
  • Outsputs the video, the other 2 may be for the sound. I dont know why it just cant use the regular mini-RCA plug
  • I got my Microtel from Walmart Online for 200 dollars.
    Nobody's going to pay that for the computer unless
    you stress it as a collectors item or something.

Tell it was a beta laptop and they saw it was going
    to be too heavy for a laptop with the CRT monitor
    for a lid so they just built it with the lid solidly and
    permanently open.

guzzle.gif
    Thump
  • Well I got no bids so far but I do got one person watching so thats better than nothing.
  • Never knew you could tell when people were watching. Good luck!
  • Yeah you can but you gotta log in and do it....its in your account where it says "Items for Sale" and lets me know how many people are watching it. When I say "watch" I mean a person has selected the "watch this item" option on their screen so I guess they are notified if theres a bid or buyer I think.
  • Really and truly I would sell it for 200 bucks. People are going to see the low memory and laugh at it and move on.
  • update: I have 4 watchers now! haha!! woo!

Last minute they'll all be bidding!!!!!!! haha
  • meh.... better than nothign
  • maybe someone will be very mad aboout bidding, then someone is bound to get the Buy-it now
  • I always use BIT, its way easier
  • amd you dont have to wait for the auction to finish....
  • I like Buy It Now as well...but bidding isn't that bad...

15 hours left at this time..
  • fuck...well the PC didnt sell...so im gonna relist it soon...

bidding will start at $175

buy it now will be $225 or $250
  • Count me OUT!

-Q
  • fuck...well the PC didnt sell...so im gonna relist it soon...

bidding will start at $175

buy it now will be $225 or $250

I'd make BIT $175
  • eh...BIT has to be at least $200 I think..
  • eBay has no limit