piece of shit emachine

13»

Comments

• i know....just that im sayin tho...i think BIT has to be $200 or more..
  • no it dont... i seen stuff for
  • Come on Jim! Can't you make it cheaper?
  • you want the PC? I'm just such a tight person when it comes to money...I was thinking I could make at least $200 with this...it'll be on eBay again within a few days.
  • yeah im like that if im selling something i want way more than peopple are gonna pay..
  • I would say that you gotta install some software that people will want on it so it is more than ready for the user, like install (for example and all freeware but think you gotta get permission from the creator/owner) FileZilla, Mozilla Firefox, ClickTray Calendar, a firewall and an AntiVirus. Then when the user gets it, they can use FFX to view Webpages, FileZilla to browse FTP sites, ClickTray Calendar for the person who needs to have a scedule or any calendar needs.
  • 'Value Added' I think the term is. Might help mitigate the outragous price...

-Q
  • http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

finally months after the first try, my eMachine is back on!
  • Jim, i noticed it has PC Card slots. Can you put PCI cards in as well?
  • Change this:
    There is a CD-ROM but it sometimes has problems working probably fixable
    The 3.5inch Floppy Drive is dead, doesn't work anymore.
    There are also some marks on the sides of the case from duct tape. Most likely you can clean that off easily.

To this:
    There is a CD-ROM but it sometimes has problems it's working fine now but is probably fixable
    The 3.5inch Floppy Drive is doesn't seem to be working
    The outside case is perfectly clean

You'd clean the marks yourself and not have to talk about it, of course.
  • Specifications:

- eOne 433 eMachine
    - Intel Celeron 433MHz (I guessed on this)
    - 64MB RAM
    - 6.4GB hard drive
    - ATI Technologies 3D RAGE XL chipset. This is a high-performance AGP video chipset with 8MB of video RAM.
    - Audio chipset is a CS4280 FM synthesis by Crystal Sound.
    - 10BASE-T Ethernet adapter is built in, as well as an Intel AnyPoint Home Network adapter, which lets you network multiple PCs using standard home telephone lines.
    - 14" built in monitor with maximum resolution of 1024x768@32 Colors@66Hz (I guessed again).
    - Built-in 56K fax modem, with video and audio inputs.
    - Two USB ports.
    - Two Type II PC Card (PCMCIA) slots.
    - xSpeed (You'll have to add the correct speed) CD-ROM sometimes has problems working, probably fixable.
    - Defective 3
  • SOLD BITCHES! muahahahahaha $125
  • Better not be saying we're bitches... we were just attempting to help you get a higher price quicker.
  • So Jim, what u buying with that 125 dollars?
  • im not buying anything. I'm saving up for stuff like a car and what not. I sold it mainly cuz I needed the money plus I'm not working the next few months due to ice hockey so I need like a good amount saved up. That'll be like $500. Not too shabby.