Adobe Acrobat 2.x

edited January 2021 in Product Comments

imageAdobe Acrobat 2.x

Adobe Acrobat is a desktop publishing tool that excels at creating highly accurate printed documents. Its free companion product, Acrobat Reader, lets users easily distribute Acrobat (PDF) files electronically.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The Adobe Type Manager disk seems to be missing?
  • @neozeed Yeah, just noticed that
  • Thanks for pointing that out. I've added a note about that. The ATM 3.01 disks are not needed just to install or run the rest of the software. Winworld has the 3.0 installer disks, but it looks like we only have the 3.01 update version.
  • edited March 2023
    Whatever you do, do not ever install this on Windows 3.1 and especially do not install no Adobe Type Manager because if you do it'll ruin your Windows and you can't get rid of it. Instead you need to find Acrobat Reader 3.01 16bit that is a Stand alone installer or you could just install Acrobat Reader 2.0 from the Companion CD. However Acrobat Exchange is like the fully Registered version of Acrobat Reader for 16bit Windows. but The ATM just does not integrate with Calmira II.
  • Exchange and ATM work just fine in my VM. The Distiller program doesn't work at all. Just gives me a Divide By Zero/Overflow Error whenever I attempt to open it.