windows 2 thounsands + gaymes

2»

Comments

• Okay look he installed Windows 2000 and he's happy. Why should he goto XP if he's doing good?

"No need to fix something if it aint broke"
  • XP is crap.
  • Okay look he installed Windows 2000 and he's happy. Why should he goto XP if he's doing good?

"No need to fix something if it aint broke"

yes but IBM dont seem to see that
  • It's not broken ok?

Now, Installing Windows XP will just make it better LMAO
  • Microsoft says upgrading to a new version of Windows always is better for your PC. Notice how they are wrong. Choosing an OS is a personal preference, he chose Windows 2000 and its awesome on there. No need to keep telling him to upgrade. He's happy with what he has.
  • Microsoft says upgrading to a new version of Windows always is better for your PC. Notice how they are wrong. Choosing an OS is a personal preference, he chose Windows 2000 and its awesome on there. No need to keep telling him to upgrade. He's happy with what he has.

hmmm sounds like IBM and fish tellin me not to use XP.... lmao
  • Actually I'm telling you to not use XP, not a good enough system. 128Mb is hell
  • well ibm i know u will like to hear this, i am switching to xp, cuz my 2k installation is extremely fucked and i just happen to have my media center install still on here.
  • BOD wrote:
    not to use XP....lmao

just as i sed

Don't believe what Microsoft tell you and recommend you... They want just to get money from you...
  • once again.. Is someone pissed becuase we can't run newer versions of Windows?
  • Once again, is someone pissed because someone isn't bowing down to them and thinking only what we want them to? for having a different opinion?

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    Once again, is someone pissed because someone isn't bowing down to them and thinking only what we want them to? for having a different opinion?

-Q

well said Q. Personal preference IBM, stop frontin' like a Microsft worker.
  • " frontin' " LMAO That sounds so....ghetto
  • I would've said astroturfing, but I like Jims word better HaH! "frontin" is great!

-Q
  • so ghetto, well im a fan of oldskool rap music and i wear ecko clothes. haha.

but seriously, the word perfectly describes what you've been doing this whole thread.

astroturfing?
  • Yeah, I get that..

But what exactly is astroturfing?
  • You know grassroots campaigns? Like letters to the editor, marches, speeches on streetcorners? That's grassroots, because it's @ the grass level of society, the citizenry. Astroturfing it paying people off and injecting your own shills into the mix so it LOOKS like grassroots, but's really fake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

for a better description.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    Once again, is someone pissed because someone isn't bowing down to them and thinking only what we want them to? for having a different opinion?

-Q
    well said Q. Personal preference IBM, stop frontin' like a Microsft worker.
    Thanks, guys. I'm glad some people realize it's a two way street here.