A great Idea For a TV show :D

edited October 2004 in Hardware
Hey guys I just thoguht of something while i was watching the show pimp my ride, what do you guys think of having a show called PIMP MY PC? . Wouldnt that be sweet . Bringing those old 2/3/486s back to life. ~ Justin ~

Comments

• YEAH!!!!!!!! we should so do that.

Better idea, maby not restore old pcs, but make beige boxes into badass pc''s
  • Its like building a new pc....
  • give a 486 64 meg of ram and a 10 gb hd and that would be excellent, or cluster 4 into one case (anyone seen those big bad boxes?
  • You just got yourselves a contract with WWTV.

Your show will be aired when WinWorld TV comes on.

This show is NOT going to be on the top 100 ratings, though. So it will be hard to get commercials.
  • You just got yourselves a contract with WWTV.

This show is NOT going to be on the top 100 ratings, though. So it will be hard to get commercials.
    i hate commercials. i dont like making them or watching them
  • Yeeeahhh!! I like all ideas connected with old hardware!!
  • lol any idea who tog et in touch with to get the show going
  • Ooh! Put some of my hardware on first! An HP Pavilion 3100 and a custom-built 386. Good luck finding an AT and a custom motherboard. ;)
  • WinWorldTV is a while into the future, currently under development is WinWorld Radio, a internet radio broadcast.

~Duff
  • And how much speed connection is enough to listen to WinWorld Radio?
  • Hey! im starting tomorrow on my XT! I'm gonna put an ATX-board in it, and im using the original drivefronts and everything! Pics soon.
  • WOW COOL!
  • Hey! im starting tomorrow on my XT! I'm gonna put an ATX-board in it, and im using the original drivefronts and everything! Pics soon.

Video would be better!!!!
  • yeah, but whos got teh bandwidth?
  • I would... except my ISP is mean about uploads... or I'm overtly neurotic.
  • I could... but only if the video will fit in my tiny ass hdd.
  • i'll post some vids as well.
  • James Babb wrote:
    You just got yourselves a contract with WWTV.

Why not we just make our own commercials. Ex. [name here]'s Computer Fixing Svce! 5 Incedents $25.00.
  • But how would that work? We all know enough to fix our own stuff, and we're so International that probably 7/8s of the viewers wouldn't be able to make use if it...

-Q
  • me being one of them......
  • Infact only really Fish, MrC and I, because everyone else lives far too far, even within the US.

-Q

PS. I guess Rog and CoolAs as well...
  • the time difference wouldnt help
  • Q wrote:
    Infact only really Fish, MrC and I, because everyone else lives far too far, even within the US.

-Q

Actualy, CT isn't that far.
  • What the hell are all you guys talking about? WinWorld Radio and WinWorld TV...you guys barely have a huge audience here on the boards. I'd wait until you get 1,000 or more regular posters then try for the radio using one of those free online radio software programs.

As for a computer building show like "pimp my PC", That'd be awesome. We need a decent computer show here on cable. I don't have satilitte or digital cable so I dont get TechTV.
  • all i get is some gaming channel thats a load of crap, we need a proper techie channel
  • Actually, I haven't watched TechTV as much since they merged into that crappy combination channel.
    Q wrote:
    Infact only really Fish, MrC and I, because everyone else lives far too far, even within the US.

-Q

The Banned Trencher and myself, too.
  • me and winboy?

wait bad idea nvm.
  • "LOL" @ both of your combinations.

-Q
  • i wonder where richard hawsley lives?
  • And MrBeanBag...

-Q