GOD DAMN FUCKIGN STICKY KEYS

edited January 2005 in Software
I CNA"T GETR THEM OFF< THEYRE NOT SELECTED IN THE ACCESSIBLITY THING AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK

Comments

• Hahahahahha. WOrking now.
  • Hah, I restarted and it finally fixed it.
  • Heh, I never got those to come off even when I deselect them. LOL Try logging off and back on.
  • *Moved to Windows Talk*

-Q
  • hows bout not installing them in the first place?
  • what is the purpose of sticky keys? To pi$$ the user off...
  • what is the purpose of sticky keys? To pi$$ the user off...
    thats the first thing i removed when i nlited my copies of windows.
    WTF I CAN"T TURN THEM OFF! I THOUGHT I REMOVED THEM! I WONDER HOW IN THE FUCK DID USE THE SHIFT KEY LIKE THAT<
  • okay, to turn them off, keep hitting the shitf key until you hear a yelp come from your speaker
  • or hold it down for ages
  • then go into accessability options and uncheck use shortcut on all of the options.
  • Mr. C wrote:
    I CNA"T GETR THEM OFF< THEYRE NOT SELECTED IN THE ACCESSIBLITY THING AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK
    Noob. (fail)
  • Speak for yourself.
  • The only experience with StickyKeys I've had is when I for some reason hit "Shift" that many time and the "PC Speaker" in BlacI gave a really scaring sound.

-Q
  • Dude...get some speakers.
  • i have Have NO poROblem WITH STICK KEYS> i can easily get them off. SEE YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP PRESSING THE shift KEY UNTIL THE LITTLE picture of the shift key in the SYS TRAY goes CLEAR> its THAT SIMPLE I like sticky keys. I use them alot.
  • nightice wrote:
    Dude...get some speakers.
    Even if you have speakers it still uses the MOBO speakers.
  • Mine uses both and the speaker drowns out the PC speaker and sounds a hell of alot nicer.

But that's only for mainboards with integerated sound.
  • O I think I always get rid of all accessibility stuff even before windows is installed. I use nlite!