Looking for specific firefox wallpaper...

edited February 2005 in Software
I'm looking for the firefox desktop wallpaper where there are firefox logos surrounding an IE evie... I can't seem to find it. Help me, please?

Comments

• I know what you mean, I saw it on the Ffx community site, but I don't know where on there. Image Google didn't turn anything up (Other then someone thinking that Ffx was communist).

*Moved to Apps Talk (Best place that came to mind after a little thought)*

-Q
  • I found it. If you want it, click here.
  • That's not good! FFX looks EVIL!
  • It's against IE, thats a good thing
  • No IT isn't! :P
  • Yep. And without IE there wouldn't be Firefox.
  • I think that FFX will be out even without IE....
  • You wouldn't be able to download Firefox.
  • ever heard of FTP?
  • Hiw would you obtain the FTP address?
  • Ummm, people would spread the word the way they used to?
  • BBS or IM :P
  • Ever wonder how people got Netscape back in 1993? It was advertised in computer magazines and people bought it. If there wasn't IE, people would buy a Firefox CD.

Except todat, you wouldn't buy one. You would just pay like $2 to ship the CD. Then you could just update it using Firefox on the CD to download the new one.
  • HaHa. I love that pic, IE knows it's gonna get what's coming to it!

-Q

PS. But since they're a complete circle now, how are they going to advance without crowding each other out?
  • Ummm, people would spread the word the way they used to?
    But how would they get the info?
  • Retard, read my above post. It would be just like the olden times with IE and Netscape 2.0.
  • Wow I missed a lot of posts. I guess thats what I get for leaving this page open for an hour and then come back and reply to fish :P
  • I hate doing that, it's soo embarassing. If I leave or background the forum, I'll either close it, leave it on the main page, or refresh the page immediately after I get back.

-Q