Oh no!

JJ
edited May 2005 in Software
I would like to ask if anyone has a Windows Server that they would like to lend a dear friend? :D

Yeh, my dad's changed the router password so I can't host a server anymore... there goes that idea.

I just need it to run a simple application on port 30...

Cheers

Jonny

Comments

• just reset the router, ther's probably a button on the back or sometwhere like that
  • If only... my dad HAS changed the router password because he was on it before when he was tweaking the WEP key for the wireless crap.

He's on to me...
  • JuleOS wrote:
    If only... my dad HAS changed the router password because he was on it before when he was tweaking the WEP key for the wireless crap.

He's on to me...
    uh-oh... :-s be careful....
  • All I can say is ... Owned.
  • yes truly, anyways if you absolutly can't change your router, why not just go around it :P

(connect directly)
  • Wtf? I want to run a server, but I "(connect directly)"?
  • Meaning no router.
  • Or DMZ
  • Im lucky... My dad has me do all that crap because he doesnt know anything about networks and the Router Config and all that...
  • My dad does no crap about networkin sadly (fail)
  • My dad knows a bit about computers, well old ones really, he's an old school programmer..

he made games and things for like 8088 computers...

when it comes to newer ones though, hes a little clueless.... and networking in this house is my thing...
  • the last time i loaned space to someone, my server ended up with only a few files on it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.