download xp home upgrade

edited May 2004 in Software
where can i download windows xp home edition upgrade?

Comments

• Windows XP Home Edition would be considered non-abandonware, and is illegal to download or distribute.
  • Oh yes, illegal software is strictly prohibited on this fourm.
  • I don't think any of the companies will let you download it.
    I believe you have to wait for it to arrive.
    Here's the best place I've found to get it though:
    http://cobrand246.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/page_id=186/ut=443b9b0d1f7de0f2
    I hope that helps some.
  • Yeah, you wont be able to find XP on here. Even 2000 isnt here. Come back in a few years when Microsoft abandons it. Untill then, you should go buy it.
  • Well, you dont have to buy it, but we dont support illegal activities on this server. What you do is your business.
  • Well, you dont have to buy it, but we dont support illegal activities on this server. What you do is your business.

Yeah, you CAN find it for download somewhere, but not here. We dont do that on here.
  • None of this shit allowed here!!!
  • Yeah, thats a federal affence, breaking the copyright law and all.

You must listen to the M$ CD. "Do not make illegal copys of this CD"
  • If the guest did mean download for free then I should add that it's not available here and I don't know any damn place you could download a copy and hope it'll work. It needs activation you know.
  • Yeah, you probably could find it somewhere but woudlnt be able to get past the onlne activation thats required without alot of time and effort, and its not worth it LOL
  • Yes, Winworld recemends you use use 100% legal software. Thats what I use all the way. I bought all the Windows and OS\2 versions I have.

downloading software is illegal and immoral.
  • Yes, Winworld recemends you use use 100% legal software. Thats what I use all the way. I bought all the Windows and OS\2 versions I have.

downloading software is illegal and immoral.

Yeah, we dont do that around here. Other places may, but we dont. End of subject.
  • All we do is ABW, that is, old MS (and others) software that is no longer supported or sold. XP is still supported AND sold. Therefore, we don't touch it.

-Q
This discussion has been closed.