Real Early Windows NT 3.1 betas

edited June 2004 in Site Issues
Anyone know where i can get these?

Comments

• If we did, WinWorld would SO have them.

-Q
  • I got NT 35.1 Beta Daytona.
  • I got NT 35.1 Beta Daytona.

No, i want windows nt 3.0 the oringal nt beta.
  • Yeah, we would all kill for that.... But...it it certain that there was beta versions for it that could have leaked?
  • I SEEN NT 3.1 Beta screenshots. Want a link?

the sites all german though.
  • I SEEN NT 3.1 Beta screenshots. Want a link?

the sites all german though.

Yes i do~!
  • Wonder why they didn't include the 3270 Emulator in later versions of Windows.
  • There were no winnt earlier than NT3.1.
    If you want to see a list of all Microsoft OS'es ever released, go here: http://www.angelfire.com/comics/slammy_ ... iendly.txt
  • I'm still looking for the damn letter that MS's lawers sent me. It has a list of OSes that MS made. Windows NT 1.0 was on the list but I think MS never released it or got passed the Alpha pase of it.
  • There never was an NT 1.0. They started the NT at 3.1 so it wouldnt sound older than Windows 3.1.
  • TCPMeta wrote:
    I'm still looking for the damn letter that MS's lawers sent me. It has a list of OSes that MS made. Windows NT 1.0 was on the list but I think MS never released it or got passed the Alpha pase of it.

Letters from MS's lawyers? Always get such friendly mail?
  • I got some NT4 Betas, Cairo they're called. WS and Svr.

and my 2000 Beta SP1...its like NT4 with a 1998 SP
  • This was back when MS was sending out letters to random people to basicly registry their copys of windows and get back money for it. Onlt 10 bucks for a NT OS and 5 bucks for win9.x and 2 bucks for the rest. Thing was it was really a scam to see if anyone was stupid enough to list their illegal copyed serial numbers and bust people. It had a list of all of the MS OSes and listed how much you would get for each one you leagely owned.,