Panther

edited April 2013 in Software
I am wondering if it is possible for Mac OS X 10.3 to be added to the software library, as it is out of Apple's support status, and has been for roughly a year. I also have been looking for a copy of it for a while, bu can't find one that I trust. Is this even a reasonable request?

Comments

• This is a fair point and most modern application development being *at least* 10.4 with 10.5 being the norm and 10.6 ever so more common as minimum MacOS versions. I'll look into this.
  • Thank you. I have been looking to set up PearPC with it, and I also am planning on buying an iBook G3 Clamshell (SE) from a friend, and wouldn't like Mac OS 9 to be the only OS running on it.
  • i have it laying around :)
  • Tiger isn't even supported anymore I don't think. I don't have anything that runs on it anymore, lol.
  • I may have some Tiger and/or Darwin builds, I'm in the process of reorganizing all of my storage so if I find anything I'll post it.
  • Umm, bittin, how does Mega work? when I started the DL, Chrome warned me about "Permanently storing data" onto my hard drive. Sorry to sound paranoid, but I don't have much room on this computer, and don't need to store anything permanently that I won't need later on.
  • Umm, bittin, how does Mega work?
    It's the replacement for Megaupload. You can probably figure it out from there.
    when I started the DL, Chrome warned me about "Permanently storing data" onto my hard drive. Sorry to sound paranoid, but I don't have much room on this computer, and don't need to store anything permanently that I won't need later on.
    Nothing is "permanently" stored on your hard drive(s). Just DL the file, ignore Chrome. You'll be able to delete it afterwards.
  • The Mega file doesn't appear to work with pearpc.
  • The Mega file doesn't appear to work with pearpc.

hmm okay, i never tried pearpc it worked to install on an old Powermac G4 i had before anyways :p
  • Anyone else have anything?