Working widows 95c download

edited June 2004 in Software
ive tryed downloading windows 95c from this site and it does not work.
it gives me a file not found error.
I would really really like to obtain windows 95 c
i humbly beg of you to fix the download.
oh and does 95c support fat 32?

Comments

• Windows 95C does support FAT32 and USB.

The link is now up, I warn you that it is a large file and will take time to get.

-Q
  • 95C's USB support is shit.
  • OK, OK, so it supports FAT32, at least it does that well.

-Q
  • And does it have a converter from FAT16 to FAT32?
  • Yes, it does, I think, I know WIndows 98 does.

-Q
  • No, 95C doesnt have that.

PartitionMagic should do the job.
  • Doesn't Win95b Have USB support and FAT32? Well, I'm pretty sure it supports FAT32... not sure about USB. If Win95b does support USB then go for Win95b instead of C.
  • thank you
    i now worship you as a god (bounce)
  • 95B just needs the USB subpliemtn supplied by the OEM Company.

They both have FAT32 Support, but you need 98 or Partition Magic to convert the partition from FAT16 to FAT32.

Once converted, you need Partition Magic to convert Fat32 BACK to FAT16.
  • Or you could just format the drive in fdisk as fat 32 as it offers you the choice to format the disk as fat 32
  • Win95c (and i think 95b) only supports Intel 430 USB controller.
    Im not sure if it was the 430VX, HX, or FX that had an USB controller. I have to check.
  • Heres a way to make your partition a FAT32 with out using partition magic. Go to www.bootdisk.com and download a Windows98 or Windows09se boot disk and download the image and run it and pop in a blank floppy. After the floppy has been made pop it into the PC you want to install Windows95c on and boot up the PC into DOS with the floppy and run FDISK as useal and FDISK will make the partition FAT32 by default. Then install Windows 95c. It's better to copy the CABS over to the harddrive and install it from the HD. Installs faster and you don't have to put in the CD each time it asks for the CD.