Does Windows 99 exists?

edited July 2016 in Software
Some people joke about Windows 91 or 97... (I always say them to link iso file to proof) BUT!
SOME PEOPLE SAY WINDOWS 99 EXISTS. IS THIS TRUE?
How to know this?
ISO LINK and SERIAL KEY
People joke about Windows versions but they don't give the link of iso to see if it exists.
What about Windows 99? NOTE: IF YOU HAVE AN LINK TO WINDOWS 99, PLEASE REPLY THE LINK BELOW.

Comments

• Well, I think you seem to request fake (hacked) software on here.
    Also this board's thread is for requests or offers not for questions.

If you really want to know about Windows 99, I recommend to search for www.google.com.
  • ibmpc5150 wrote:
    Well, I think you seem to request fake (hacked) software on here.
    Also this board's thread is for requests or offers not for questions.

If you really want to know about Windows 99, I recommend to search for http://www.google.com.

Oh sorry, Thanks for the warning
  • Moved to software.

No, there was never a Microsoft Product or pre-release called "Windows 99"

PS, no need to use colored text. Don't know why that has become so popular lately.
    PPS, also removed oversized sig.
  • No, these conspiracies are stupid.

I remember once my father-in-law told me he remembers using "Windows 97" I believe. After I argued in him about how it's stupid and 96/97 never existed, he tried to look for Google Images as "proof" that it exists, even though all of those pictures were obviously fan-made.

There is no such a thing as Windows 96, or 97, or 99, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Go to Wikipedia and it'll tell you everything.
  • Windows 93 exists though.

It's a joke JS website. It's actually pretty funny and functional.
  • Windows 93 exists though.

It's a joke JS website. It's actually pretty funny and functional.
    Yeah i know it too :lol:
  • garirry wrote:
    I remember once my father-in-law told me he remembers using "Windows 97" I believe.

I've seen instances like this where those not particularly savvy with IT mix up Windows and Office versions, i.e. referring to Windows 97 meant Office 97.
  • garirry wrote:
    I remember once my father-in-law told me he remembers using "Windows 97" I believe.

I've seen instances like this where those not particularly savvy with IT mix up Windows and Office versions, i.e. referring to Windows 97 meant Office 97.
    Or Windows 2000 for Office 2000, Windows Server 2003 for Office 2003 and etc.
  • Win95C version was released in 1997 and Win98SE was released in 1999. Maybe that would throw off some of the less tech savvy, remembering the year they got the OS instead of the real name. Or they couldn't remember what they were using or like thinkpadman said, they could be confusing different products with each other. And you'll always have trolls who fake this stuff, why I'll never know.
  • Also keep in mind that sometimes the media will mis-report names, especially when speculating about the name of upcoming OSes.

That reminds me of one time when talking about Microsoft Office on PCs, someone ask when were were going to upgrade them to "Macintosh Windows 98". Obviously they had heard of Office 98 for Mac, but there was never an Office 98 for PCs (Aside from a really FUBARed Outlook 98 and a Japanese-only Word 98)
  • I suggest the OP start posting more intelligent posts.

folder_lock.gif
This discussion has been closed.