[OFFER] Windows 2000 ISO reinstallation CD (Dell Only)

Yup, I got another one.
Here I have a Windows 2000 Professional SP2 ISO (Disk) that I ordered and it came in today. This ISO would only work with a Dell computer, although I will try to Hex edit it so it can boot into any computer. Anyone interested? :D

-Alixnator

*edit*
Wasn't able to hex edit the CD, so the CD will come As-Is when and if I upload it

Comments

• Yes! I'm Interested! Could You Please Give Me The ISO?
  • Yes! I'm Interested! Could You Please Give Me The ISO?

:D
    Sure thing! I am creating the disk image (ISO) as I am replying to this comment, so be sure to look for the ISO in a few days - a week!

Ok, the ISO image has been created, (I did test the ISO in a Virtual Machine, and it does work) so all I need to do now is upload it! :)
  • This is not eligible for our library
  • Alixnator wrote:
    Yes! I'm Interested! Could You Please Give Me The ISO?

Sure thing! I am creating the disk image (ISO) as I am replying to this comment, so be sure to look for the ISO in a few days - a week!

Ok, the ISO image has been created, (I did test the ISO in a Virtual Machine, and it does work) so all I need to do now is upload it! :)
    Where Can I Find This ISO? If You Uploaded, Then Give Me The Link!
  • Alixnator wrote:
    Yes! I'm Interested! Could You Please Give Me The ISO?

Where's The ISO Now? Its A Week After You Posted The Original Reply! What Site Do You Uploaded The ISO?