Red Hat Linux 5.0

Comments

• Hello, im a user of WinWorld (no registered since 2013), i have a lot of Linux and Windows images, but i dont know how i can upload (Knoppix 3.3, Enterasys Knoppix, AIX 4.2 etc)

• I think for now you'll need to upload elsewhere and submit a post in the request/offer forum with a link.
  • @x3n1xpl01t said:
    Hello, im a user of WinWorld (no registered since 2013), i have a lot of Linux and Windows images, but i dont know how i can upload (Knoppix 3.3, Enterasys Knoppix, AIX 4.2 etc)

@Totengeist said:
    I think for now you'll need to upload elsewhere and submit a post in the request/offer forum with a link.

Yes. Upload the files somewhere and PM SomeGuy with a link to them.

• Anyone else having an issue downloading this? The only download option seems to be IPFS (no mirrors), the resulting download doesn't seem to fully complete (this page says the image is 706.79MB, the download completes at 626MB) and when trying to unzip it, I get an error saying "Can not open file (path) as archive"

• Oops. Try it again now. I was editing some downloads and I think I got that one backwards. Should be right now. If anyone sees any others like that, please let us know.

• Red Hat Linux for Intel
    YES
    also add other red hat versions too plz
  • edited December 2020
    I don't think other ports of it were created until MUCH later.

For your non-x86 needs, try this: NetBSD

Also this isn't Twitter, speaking in complete sentences with complete words might be a good idea. (Or does "modern" Android/iOS 949.19 not allow that? Thank goodness I still am clinging onto the still-actually-useful 4.4 on my main phone! (although I have to deal with the PITA 10.x on my other))