Do Not Write Us Email About...

edited March 2007 in News & Announcements
Problems using the software you downloaded. I don't have the time, nor do I give a rat's ass, if it works for you or not.

I haven't tested and used every piece of software, so for the most part I don't know if it works or if it doesn't.

Post here if you have problems, but don't email me.

Comments

• Easy, remove the public email address. If they can't figure it out themselves, they shouldn't even touch a floppy disk.
  • *Sigh*

-Q
  • That's easy enough to say, but I want a more direct form of communication when it's needed. I think I'll make a form that makes sure people aren't submitting "omg it don't work" emails.
  • That's what the forum is for, support. :|
  • Just post a note on the contact page that says "Please do not submit questions about installation, configuration or troubleshooting. Such questions, along with bug reports, suggestions for changes, new abandonware, etc. should be made to the forum (Which allows guest posting). Other people may have already solved this problem, and suggestions are better served by attaining support from others."

-Q
  • Don't forget to add something about checking the date of posts before replying to them :P
  • So what if someone posts on a 2 year old post? It helps those with similar problems, who haven't found an answer yet.
  • The posting time bit belongs on the forum, not in an Email message. I'll try and write something up in N&A later and sticky it.

-Q

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file