Welcome to phpBB3

2»

Comments

• BlueSun wrote:
    Also, it seems a touch slower...
    Duff wrote:
    As far as speed goes, that might have to do with the database being 450MB right now, should be fixed once stitch vacuums it.

edit: I enabled GZip compression, does it seem any speedier?

Yeah, it's much faster now.
  • Lupinthe3rd: lol, I thought I asked about that once... I'm not sure if that was here or somewhere else.
  • GDEA73 wrote:
    Lupinthe3rd: lol, I thought I asked about that once... I'm not sure if that was here or somewhere else.

You did: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5460

And that thread was why I implemented it on Hypnos. Mostly just to see if I could do it.
  • To say, the circle is now complete.
  • NOOOO! Winboards was the last haven for those of us who loved the smartDark theme... Why, Duff, why?!
  • The SmartDark theme is great, I used it on a message board a while back, with orange header bars... that was cool. Made PHPBB2 look much nicer. (Plus, it matches the Chocolate theme for Opera, and to some degree, Ubuntu's "Ambiance.")
  • Make your own css file and force your browser to use it if you're not happy.
  • If you're referring to UPONCPU's post, then okay, though to clarify I also like the default WinBoards theme a lot. Which I believe is very similar to SmartDark, I didn't notice that it changed from what used to be SmartDark. :P
  • This theme is based off a smartDark port to phpBB3 which I modified to what you see now.
  • Ah alright, well the theme in place now looks nice, so I'm alright with it ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file