[REQUEST] Visio 5.0 Technical

edited June 2015 in Offers & Requests
I want to open old visio draw document that created by this version, but can't as some stencil are not exists. However, I just have the v5.0 Professional. Just Installer files, but it will run. I don't bother the newer version which is no-backward compatible save support.

If anyone have "Technical Edition", like to share here. Also, if anyone interested with my copy of Professional, I can upload it.

Here is Professional screenshoot, just sneak peak 8)

vis5.png

Comments

• I wouldn't mind a copy - thanks. An ISO image of the original CD, or floppy disk images would be best if possible.
  • Luckly, my have still have this cd, It's Visio version 5.0c update rather than original version, and contain both Professional and Technical in one setup. The only worst, Tour application was damaged and unusable invalid exe, as the cd much more scratched here, so I ommited this one. All stuff just works well!
    I wouldn't mind a copy - thanks. An ISO image of the original CD, or floppy disk images would be best if possible.

Yes, of course you will get both version :alien: , but my pro version was missing cd yet, and I only have installer backup copy that i missed.
  • Luckily, my friend still have copy for this one, and it's Pro-Tech version (it's means, both Professional-Technical version in single setup). The worst, tour on cd was damaged and not run at all, so I rebuilded and ommited for this one.
    I wouldn't mind a copy - thanks. An ISO image of the original CD, or floppy disk images would be best if possible.

You will get both :alien: , however my Pro version only setup files from cd when cd was missing somewhere.
  • I have uploaded both Pro-Tech and Professional :alien:

Seems I have posting problem here :?